We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE

5 posters

Go down

METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE Empty METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Going for pseudo-3D scenery for this track. Somewhat inspired by Urban Run, the first all 3D scenery track. I have a large portion of it done. This is Gaoyubao's the Well-Tempered Manual, in case nobody could tell. I'm only scening up to an alternate stall I made before the quirk section.

I tried to make a skatepark that is a faithful representation of the Urban Run skatepark, with an extra tree. No idea why there are big black bars in the gif, try right clicking and opening image in new tab if you can't see it all.
Spoiler:

Compare to original
Spoiler:

Old previews from my huge thread
Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE Empty Re: METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE

Post by gaoyubao Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

This is so awesome
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE Empty Re: METROPOLIS RUN (preview, WTM scened) OMG HYPEHYPEHYPE

Post by Wizzy Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

I love this style of top-down scenery. Always admired people who could do it well, and I'm certainly excited for this  Very Happy

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:11 pm

If somebody wants to help with the monotonous work of filling, I would appreciate it. Shoot me a PM if you want

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 am

HYPEHYPEHYPE!
This looks awesome man Very Happy
How close are you to done? Or is that a secret? Hehe
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 am

I'm very very close to having the whole thing sketched out, but it'll still take several hours to finish up all the tedium work of filling in large areas. If I could just get some help with that, to split the workload, it would be done a lot faster

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Once you have it done, I'll take a whack at filling large portions of it in. If it's broken up into seperate sections due to linecount, that's even better because multiple people could take it at once.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down