We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP)

Go down

Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Empty Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP)

Post by Binglinerider Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

I actually found it :P

Make sure you have Show Hidden Folders turned on, If you don't know how... Look at the end of the tut

I am making this tut because I keep on seeing people asking about how to find their .sols. Well it seems like other tuts aren't really helping so I decided to make any easy to use tut .

Here it goes:
1. First you need to open your start menu by clicking the start button
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol1

2. Now go up in the start menu and in the right column you will find a icon that says My Computer, click on it
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol2

3.Now that you are in My computer, go about to the middle of the page and find the icon that says Local Disk (C: )
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol3

4.After that, look for the folder that says Documents and Settings
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol4

5.Once there, look for the file that has your username for your computer(not your user name on a forum or anywhere else )
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol5

6.Next, find the folder that says Application Data and you know, click it. (Hidden Folder)
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol6

7.Through how many folders you have on this page, Find one that says Macromedia
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol7

8.Then in there you should find Flash Player
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol8

9.Now there should only be a couple folders in here (1-3 or something, i only have 2)
click on the #SharedObjects
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol9

10.Your almost done, there should be one folder here and happens to be mixed nubers and letters, mine happens to look like the pic below. Click on it also
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol10

11. Now your at the last step. There are probably a lot of things here or barely anything at all but you are right next to your .sols.
For standalone, click on a folder that says localhost.
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Sol12
For online, click on
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Untitled-1

And there are your .sols!
________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Information

*How to view hidden files*

1. In My Computer, go to the menu bar and go over to tools
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Hidden1

2. Click on Tools and go down to Folder Options
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Hidden2

3.In Folder Options, at the top you see 3 tabs. Make sure your on the view tab.
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Hidden3

4.Now go down that list till you find Hidden Files and Folders. Change from Do not show hidden files and folders to Show hidden files and folders.
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Hidden4

Now you can find your .sols

Renaming .sols
To be able to have to different .sols that you want to use just do this...
Rename your .sol.
When in your .sol folder, You can right click on a .sol file and g down till you find Rename and there you go. Don't try to open as it will not work.
If you look below, you will see what my .sol folder looks like. I have many .sols but to get the one you want to work, just make sure you name that .sol file SavedLines. That's it.
Easy to use .sol tutorial ( Windows XP) Untitled

Make sure to never have Line Rider open when messing with your .sols as it may corrupt and ruin your .sol and thus you losing your tracks.

This may seem like its a very long process but once you get the hang of it, it can only take a couple of seconds to get to yours .sols! And now i'm done I hope this helps
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down