We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled Pwn Preview

5 posters

Go down

Untitled Pwn Preview Empty Untitled Pwn Preview

Post by Chui Ninji Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm

I don't feel like giving you a video preview. :|

Untitled Pwn Preview Untitled-5

Fun facts:
Contains my first alt fling ever. 8D
Is a messy style, unlike my usual neatness.
It's actually 10 seconds, I just stopped it late.
Contains a super sexy roll. 8D
I plan to make it longer than 30 seconds. :| This will probably fail though.

Fun stuffs:

There's a fling that's actually 2 flings at once in there. Idk what it's called. Dual flings? Circle it and you get rarp. :|
Mark the path of the track correctly and get rep. 8D Not like it's hard. :P
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Untitled Pwn Preview Empty Re: Untitled Pwn Preview

Post by Inukaza Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 pm

If you get bored at 30 seconds, like you last one. send it to me and we can make it a collab.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Untitled Pwn Preview Track
EDIT: Wait, do the different wells alternate in the double fling or not?
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 am

@boo: They're both correct. The fling is not alternating. The fling is a spidey fling and an inversed hand fling, and they happen at the exact same time. I only have 4 wells of the spidey fling in comparison to the 8 inf.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 am

ah, the ol' spidey-invhand wells. FC did his invhand-to-hand fling evolution in Overdrive using them. Most well pairs don't work together like that because the pull on Bosh as a whole from the wells overwhelms the recoil of the 2 other contact points, and hence a real FLING isn't possible (flanuals and chains are possible, however). Spidey/invhand seems to be one of the only combinations where it doesn't do that (I'm guessing because of the strong recoil of the invhand well because of the shoulder hinge fling classification paired with its weakness, as invhand/foot also works). That 2-simultaneous-well-fling thing has been around for a while, but no one really bothered to name them because they never really got to the point where they behaved differently enough from any other type of fling that they should have their own name.
But ya, if you wanted to refer to them specifically, I'd call it a dual fling.

On a different note, for your first alt flings, those are looking pretty good! I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like in motion.
One piece of advice I have in mind right now: make it a bit denser, that way near the end, for a sort of climactic event and such, you can speedline through a bunch of dense track and the viewer will think "wtf o_O".
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 am

Hedge, I know you get excited when you get to talk about technical terms w/ flings. Just calm down boy, calm down.

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:On a different note, for your first alt flings, those are looking pretty good! I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like in motion.
One piece of advice I have in mind right now: make it a bit denser, that way near the end, for a sort of climactic event and such, you can speedline through a bunch of dense track and the viewer will think "wtf o_O".

Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do. I'm trying to keep bringing Bosh back to the same area, then break off later on and finish back in the dense area. I'm planning to recycle a bunch more stuffs too, but things don't always go according to plan. xD Let's hope it does, though. I'm sure it will be secksy. Untitled Pwn Preview 992897

Edit: Wait... when you say "for your first alt flings" do you mean they could be better and this is just a consolation to make me feel better? :| Cause if I do say so myself, they're pretty f***ing BA and win. Untitled Pwn Preview 390472
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down