We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scened track contest

+3
baconat0r
MrEmulation
bmk1197
7 posters

Go down

scened track contest Empty scened track contest

Post by bmk1197 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm

has to be at least 500 lines so keep working the dead line is 10/31/09 scened track contest 232659

bmk1197

Back to top Go down

scened track contest Empty Re: scened track contest

Post by bmk1197 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm

can you do it

bmk1197

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am

Dude, explain more. And no this this contest wont go anywhere. Sceneing is boring, you should add SPECIFIC details, like it has to be all xy, or it has to be in color, something like that. Boring contests wont do well.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Scening is not boring. But there is not enough info to do it. More rules like emu said

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 pm

MrEmulation wrote:Dude, explain more. And no this this contest wont go anywhere. Sceneing is boring, you should add SPECIFIC details, like it has to be all xy, or it has to be in color, something like that. Boring contests wont do well.

scening is most definitely NOT boring... which woud you rather watch: a quirk track with scenery, or just a quirk

I would enter if there was a certain small track to scene, about 10 seconds long, that everyone had to scene, not just any random track
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

darklight wrote:
scening is most definitely NOT boring... which woud you rather watch: a quirk track with scenery, or just a quirk

Ok, i dont know if people understood me. I meant SCENEING a track is boring, WATCHING is fun. I likve SCENED over NONSCENED, but its just a boring contest.

Theres no special rules, its just basic. If you add a track to scene, and say it has to be ALL pencil, and stuff, then it would be better. But just a 600 line scene isnt anything special.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 pm

MrEmulation wrote:
darklight wrote:

Ok, i dont know if people understood me. I meant SCENEING a track is boring, WATCHING is fun

I'd have to disagree with you there, too. It's like saying drawing is boring, you have to really concentrate, and it's fun to see where the extent of your skills lead to. I, personally, am always trying new styles and ideas. Scenery is more fun, in my opinion, with the fact that there are limitless possibilites for scening, you can do whatever you want, make whatever you want.

It's really fun, in fact. Why do you think people would scene if they thought it was boring?
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Scening = ossum

so GTFO :|

and moar rules :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 am

I actually scened a short XY track in 10 minutes!
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Well thats just my oppinion about sceneing. I personally dont like sceneing, but other people have different oppinions. But there are not enough rules and guidelines for this to really be a contest.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 pm

awesome contest just let me make 500 lines of scenery with no rules (so im gonna be drawing scribbles xD) and maybe ill win! 8D
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down