We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects)

4 posters

Go down

Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects) Empty Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects)

Post by Wizzy Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I never posted this on here so boom got it.

-Some things have been slightly altered/cut out/added in this new edited version of Ep 1. I still want to go back and do better recordings at some point.

-All of the sound effects I found from youtube and are royalty free. It took me 5 hours to find ones that were decent/good enough. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

-Here is a list of changes from the initial release:
Spoiler:

-I'm not dead. I still have another big project I've been hard at work on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hkPe5hBRc

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects) Empty Re: Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects)

Post by Apple Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Liking the sound effects. Also, I liked the ramp that made you think it was going to go somewhere else and it just falls through instead.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects) Empty Re: Episode 1 "The Desolation of Smoog" (Re-edited W/ Added Sound Effects)

Post by theacp127 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 pm

I like it. Still waiting for the next part.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 am

Oh wow. Wizzy you absolute madman. This deserves a lot of views, well done. You've always been very good at worldbuilding. Can't wait for what's next.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down