We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of Eliminated - Round #4

Go down

Vote for as many as you like!

Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap7%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap6%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap4%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap7%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap6%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap4%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap3%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap12%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 8 ]
[ 3 ]
Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_lcap10%Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 7 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Empty Best of Eliminated - Round #4

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 am

Vote for as many as you like! This is just for fun.

Entries:

1. Cirrus
  2. Cosmic Underworld
  3. Abandon 2
  4. Jam
  5. Lilac Wine
  6. Forbidden
  7. Funspiration
  8. Unusuals
  9. Cheat Aerial
  10. Silhouette
  11. Wot
  12. Handlebars
  13. Centrifugal Force
  14. Incito Scaena
  15. Catgroove
  16. Quirker's Laboratory

Embedded videos:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Best of Eliminated - Round #4 Empty Re: Best of Eliminated - Round #4

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:45 am

I actually was mostly happy with this round's results. I only voted for 2 videos that didn't make it through:

Cosmic Underworld
Some parts are sloppy and you can tell that there were massive struggles with lag, but I really dig the theme and the creativity both with scening things and shading things.
I just dig the theme, and there are so many iconic moments in this track at least IMO. Wish he had been able to make it in LRA so he hasn't suffered so much from the lag.
I decided to throw this track my third (& last) vote just because I love the world STP created here. Unlike any other scenery track IMO.
Really wasn't planning on voting for this one past round 2, but to me it's clearly the second best video in this poll so I may as well toss it another vote.

Centrifugal Force
I really do think this is the best omnitrack ever created, at least for me. I love how it starts out with quirk, moves into integration, then XY, and then finally the slow circular manuals section. The sections are clear and consistent, the transitions are well done, and the order of sections is excellent. It may not have much to say besides presenting a variety of track style, but it does that far better than any other track that I know of.
solid showcase of a variety of styles in line rider. Good execution and presentation.
Just a really solid omnitrack, with excellent transitions and a variety of different types of sections that all hold their own both in length and in quality.
Still a really solid omnitrack. I feel like it lacks a central purpose or direction like, say, Handlebars, but it does have a nice arc through several different styles of trackmaking, and the sections are all clearly defined and solidly executed.

EDIT: HOW DID I MISS THAT HANDLEBARS GOT ELIMINATED THIS ROUND THE WORST TRAGEDY OF ALL
I literally would vote for handlebars over any track in round 5 (the sweet 16), with the exceptions of HEA and Transcendental.

Handlebars
DAMN. What a track. Really drives the message in the music home with the energy shown in the messy aesthetic and in the movement of Bosh.
EASILY my favorite track in this poll. What a track.
I legitimately would like to hear from someone who doesn't think this is an amazing track, because I don't know how to make sense of that opinion. For me, the sections are solid and match the musical sections, the music syncing is literally the best music syncing in Line Rider hands down, and the progression with the song works so well with the messy quirk aesthetic. The super messy quirk wouldn't work well with some music but it's perfect here.
Best track in this poll IMO. Solid, varied sync sections, each section is entertaining, and the whole thing has a beautiful arc. I also like that it doesn't take itself too seriously (especially after watching assault) but it really goes for it when it counts at the end. This track is nuanced and accessible and has some really tight productions values all around.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down