We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?

+6
ScrungleBlumpkus
Lukking
Conundrumer
Chuggers
Apple
Issa
10 posters

Go down

Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?  Empty Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?

Post by Issa Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 pm

I used to go under the name "LineriderCQ" back when I was about 13. I doubt anyone remembers me.

Issa

Back to top Go down

Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?  Empty Re: Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?

Post by Apple Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Absolutely. I think it's really good and especially good for someone who's been away for so long.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?  Empty Re: Haven't played LR in 6 years, this is the beginning of my first track. Worthy of continuing?

Post by Chuggers Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 pm

i love how clean it is, despite being so line-y

love it, i think you should continue it
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 pm

yes finish this track
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:50 am

What the....6....yers....THIS IS OSSUM FINISH IT
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:49 am

this was what I wanted to be when I returned but instead Imade shit before I made anything also shit

yes pls finish
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 am

Looks smooth and awesome! I'd definitely want to see it continue, but can imagine it also takes a lot of work. However, any track takes time to make, so if you want to continue making stuff, might as well continue this! It's definitely an eye-pleaser Smile
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 am

I can't even see Bosh

but the track is very nice
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 am

Finish using Line Rider Advanced Thumbs Up
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:47 pm

It's so flowy! Eep
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down