We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go down

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Chuggers on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:25 am

FRIDAY THE 12TH - SATURDAY THE 13TH
TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 9925eea14c

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the official thread for Track Jam 1.  There will be no official signups for participating in this competition, but any entrant must use the official starting file if they wish to participate.  This starting file will be posted as a .sol on Friday the 12th.  If you wish to participate in the streaming event, you may say so in a post in this thread.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

DA RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZ
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

1.You MUST use the official .sol, posted when the contest starts.  Any entries not following this rule will NOT be allowed in.
2.You MUST submit your track file by midnight on Saturday the 13th.  You can submit in any file type, but a .trk would be preferable.
3.No hacked builds can be used.

DA EDATINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

While the .trk's are due Saturday evening, you get a one day grace period to edit your track.  If your final track displayed in the video is any different than the file you've submitted, you WILL be disqualified.  You do not have to do your own editing.

DA STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Rabid offered to do the livestream check-ins of those participating in the contest.  His interviews will be late Friday, Noon and Late Saturday.  I may do some livestream stuff to fill the gap on Friday, though I won't be checking in on others as much.

DA FAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAL

The original .sol will be posted here at midnight tonight, eastern standard time.  You can refer to the link below to get a more detailed countdown of the event.

GET THE SOL

http://puu.sh/n4Q6f/a9bbb0a979.sol

Last edited by Chuggers on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 am; edited 6 times in total

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 72eb43d267TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GhroHz
Creation | Unusuals | Firework | 制限 | Campester 3 | Silk Road Scened | Light Fantastic | Vemödalen | Doll | Superluminal Motion
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:36 am

wait how does this work

also COME ON AND TRACK SLAM WELCOME TO THE TRACK JAM

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Opal Rider on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:44 am

Dapianokid wrote:wait how does this work

also COME ON AND TRACK SLAM WELCOME TO THE TRACK JAM

>Download the .sol that will be going up.
>Make track using .sol
>Send track to Chuggers at the end of the allotted time period.
>Win, maybe.

Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 am

I'm participating. There's a possibility I may need to use multiple files. If so, is it okay if I send a .zip file with all the trks?

Thanks.

OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:34 am

I would love to participate

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:27 am

Chuggers, when will the .sol be posted? And what time in what time zone will it be due?
(I would recommend creating a countdown thingy)

Participants - if you are participating and want me to drop in and interview you while you're working, send me a skype message anytime and let me know. (or if you post here saying you'll participate and I already have your skype, you're good)

In order for me to interview you you will need to have skype open and be set as "available"

Interview times are:
~11:00 PM Friday
~12:00 PM Saturday
~9:00 PM Saturday
All times are CST, GMT -6. (e.g. this post is at about 9:30 AM)

Chugs I'd like it if you could also put this info in the OP

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:49 am

I'd like to participate
Can i choose my own music?

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA W8d4qtjg
@Cereal wrote:I have a strange feeling like you'll make tracks again sometime (since that's what happens to 95% of people who quit like this), but I could be wrong.

You were right.
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by mmtunligit on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 pm

I will praticipate

UNLEEEEEEASHHHH THE MEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

mmtunligit
mmtunligit

Nerds like me rule

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 pm

@Lukking wrote:I'd like to participate
Can i choose my own music?
Chuggers also neglected to mention editing.

You can do your own editing if you want. Due Sunday night. If not, I will edit it for you (but you can tell me to pick a title & song) The finished .sol is still due Saturday night though.

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

fixed the thread, all info posted

TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 72eb43d267TRACK JAAAAAAAAM #1 OFFICIAL THREAD BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GhroHz
Creation | Unusuals | Firework | 制限 | Campester 3 | Silk Road Scened | Light Fantastic | Vemödalen | Doll | Superluminal Motion
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm

oh I'm so down for this
assuming I finish my mock research proposal on time

Old Stuff:
Wandering - Metaphysical Indeterminacy - Artifact - Stargazer - Brouillard
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Decided it could be fun to do a little broadcast right before the .sol is posted, so I'll start that in an hour or so

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:18 pm

If anyone is wondering, collabs are acceptable.

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:52 am

sheldon made a better logo, and it will be the sol that is distributed

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 am

GET THE SOL

http://puu.sh/n4Q6f/a9bbb0a979.sol

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:08 am

Is it just me, or is the link just a random bunch of characters with the track data dispersed through it?

Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:05 pm

alternate link for you opal:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88470717/Other%20.sols/1%2BTRACK%2BJAM%2BOFFICIAL.sol

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Turns out I am participating after all, though I won't have time to make anything ambitious. 17 seconds in.

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Reminder that entries are due in a little under 6 hours

I have received track files from rabid, lukking, orthuss, and mmt

Countdown to Enter Files

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

I've gotten an entry from rabid and myself, which i sent to rabid to dispel with this fiction that i might cheat

Only an hour and 20 minutes left you guys, as a reminder you can send me your files via PM or over skype

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 am

ENBTRIES CLOSSEEEEDDDDDDD

editing is due midnight tomorrow or in around 23 hours

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:20 pm

A new record of online users with 377 because of Track Jam! I think we could say that this is a success Smile

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Only 7 of the 10 entries have released videos of their tracks!

The deadline for the videos to be posted is midnight tonight, everyone. If your track doesnt recieve a video, I'm gonna do something drastic and uncalled for

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 am

was my fault! Lukking and mmt's videos have been sent to them so they can post as soon as they are next online.

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 am

Alrighty, I'll make the polls the next time I'm on and their videos have been posted

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum