We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linerider.fr's member's last track !

5 posters

Go down

Linerider.fr's member's last track !  Empty Linerider.fr's member's last track !

Post by Flodux Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:18 pm

I finally finished my last track on this game, I’m stopping here, but I’m happy about all the things I’ve learned and the people I have met.
So this is The Future 3: (don’t forgot to turn on the subtitles).

Flodux

Back to top Go down

Linerider.fr's member's last track !  Empty Re: Linerider.fr's member's last track !

Post by roflmaoqwerty Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm

This was amazing! Such a heartwarming tribute to what really has been one of the greatest communities for everyone within it, regardless of which side of the Atlantic we're on.

Tu as fait du très bon travail; merci à vous tous chez Linerider.fr pour vos créations dans ce jeu que nous avons partagé au cours des années Wink
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Linerider.fr's member's last track !  Empty Re: Linerider.fr's member's last track !

Post by Opal Rider Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:52 am

It's a pity to see you go so soon after getting to meet you, but it's good to see you getting along with your life too. Have fun in the real world for a change.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:44 pm

A very nice track and a nice monument to leave on. Good luck.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Flodux Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Thanks guys ! :')

Flodux

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 am

I JUST SAW THIS?!
Tears came to my eyes!!!
I don't even know you and I already want you back!
This was astounding. The nose manuals were unique and stood out far more than other people's for some reason.
I hope you find an attachment to another community stronger and better than your attachment to LR.fr Smile

<3

Merde....no more French fries...
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down