We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima)

+2
Chuggers
IGLima
6 posters

Go down

A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima) Empty A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima)

Post by IGLima Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Track was made by Bing around 2010 and meant to be scened by Nirobi but never happened.
I scened it in 2011 but never released it, probably since I wanted to add more detail.

Anyways enjoy

Bing's original video: https://youtu.be/hwqR2tCUySg
IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima) Empty Re: A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima)

Post by Chuggers Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:31 pm

a little too simple, but still fun
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima) Empty Re: A Sinuous Sculpture (Bing & IGLima)

Post by MiniBoyns Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 pm

I like this a lot, it's a very good track for what it is. Nice and simple, the scenery works nicely. Probably a little too simple, but still fun nonetheless.

MiniBoyns

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:35 pm

I love your simple scenery IGLima. It's always so smooth and pleasant to look at. I especially loved how you scened the fling towards the start (with the wavy lines connecting the wells to the blocks). And good job with that bit around 0:07, the use of depth made it totally clear what what going on while also making sense in the world you created. Yeah, more detail might have been cool but there's nothing wrong with simple scenery.

More than anything though I just hope you release more! Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:58 pm

The scenery is like one or two steps above green line integration (scenery idea subtly suggested here). I haven't seen something like this done before, and I think it's interesting. I also like the wavy g-wells connectors. The ending stall pipe is unfortunately out of place.
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:54 am

This scenery style is still fresh. The cleanliness just works well for the manuals. And Bing's manuals are still stellar, at least imo.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down