We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Day Line Rider Video Commentary Marathon!

+12
Opal Rider
LineRiderGjert
Rafael
Chuggers
GhostY
Orthuss
Commandercoke
efrazable
TheRevTastic
ScrungleBlumpkus
Wolf_Spirit
rabid squirrel
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All Day Line Rider Video Commentary Marathon! - Page 2 Empty Re: All Day Line Rider Video Commentary Marathon!

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:12 am

<3 everybody rocks. Smile
I know it's 3:10 in the fricking morning but it was SO SO SO worth it Very Happy We just contributed to an historical event Smile
Truly, I feel closer to this community than I've ever felt to any online community, and than most in person communities!
Conun was so wonderful by supporting with his perspective as a veteran artisan. Smile
This event will have inspired us for years to come by bringing usback to our roots with, as he put it, a collective relfection.

Check out my sig for the most epic quotes I can remember from the marathon!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

All Day Line Rider Video Commentary Marathon! - Page 2 Empty Re: All Day Line Rider Video Commentary Marathon!

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:29 am

Well that was an absolutely wonderful day. Went a leeeeeeeeettle over schedule (18 hours lol, didn't get done until 3am) but we made it, and we had a lot of fun along the way. We had a terrific turnout peaking at ~25 viewers! Very Happy

Thank you to my wonderful co-hosts, DapianoKid, Chuggers, and Opal. Their presence and commentary was invaluable. Absolutely could not have done this without them (Well, I could have but it would have been about 1/10th as fun and exciting) Also thanks to Josh who helped with commentary on chuggers' shift and rafael who helped with commentary on part of opal's shift.

Also, thank you to everyone in the chat who offered insights, wisdom, critique, comments, clarification, stories, and perspectives - thank you all. You are the people we did this for!

I have been asked to make a facebook group for WRTL which I will do tomorrow. I will also upload the full 18 hour stream soon (maybe not tomorrow). I also need to take down the banner and change the portal, haha... but it's 3:20 am and I am tired.

Before I forget, tracks that should have been in the list but weren't:
the dog delusion
battlefield
cruise control
and maybe (people yelled at me about them):
dank nasty
monkey feet

I am beyond pleased with today. I had this crazy idea expecting to have a little fun and reminiscence with the few still-active members, and this ended up becoming the biggest event we've had on this site in years. I don't even think I can properly digest everything I feel right now, but I do know I feel overwhelmingly grateful that people still do really care about this game.

Okay, now for sleep. Night all.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:03 am

It was fun guys, <3
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:25 pm

<3 your accent Rafael. while you were on, I put you and blowpal on the big screen and my family adored you. ^.^

I seriously expected less than 10 people over the course of the day. rabid, we maxed out at exactly 29 viewers at 6:30ish pm. Smile
I suddenly feel uber close to all the cohosts and rabid :p
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:13 pm

This was insanely fun and nostalgic for the 30 minutes or so I had to spare. I'll do my best to stop by if this ever happens again!
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:37 pm

We were so close to hitting that 30 mark. So close!
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:54 pm

#gobig2015, Opal? Very Happy
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Well, we still have 5 or so more tracks that we can cover. I see no problem with it.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Dapianokid wrote:rabid, we maxed out at exactly 29 viewers at 6:30ish pm. Smile
Opal Rider wrote:We were so close to hitting that 30 mark. So close!
Not sure this is accurate, since if you open more than one tab with the stream it counts you as another viewer. HG said he had multiple tabs open to get us excited about having lots of viewers haha
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:50 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Not sure this is accurate, since if you open more than one tab with the stream it counts you as another viewer. HG said he had multiple tabs open to get us excited about having lots of viewers haha

A man can dream, can't he? I wasn't a viewer at the time it said 29.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:58 pm

ALSO https://www.facebook.com/groups/622221887904654

WRTL facebook group.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Dapianokid wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

A man can dream, can't he? I wasn't a viewer at the time it said 29.

indeed, i was dreaming at the time so i couldn't have watched even though i wanted to
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:37 am

i cant watch the commentary on youtube Sad
i tried every youtube unblocker thing but nothing worked....

Edit: awwww yassssss a facebook lr group please confirm me Very Happy
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:30 pm

so liek, part 3?

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 pm

^ and upload the bromance section as one video
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Part 3 is blocked in my country too (US). Maybe upload to a different site? I'm looking forward to viewing it!
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:55 pm

now after ive seen the videos, i am so tempted to make another track to show you guys that i can not only do some stacks but i dont think i have enough time atm.
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Lukking wrote:i cant watch the commentary on youtube Sad
i tried every youtube unblocker thing but nothing worked....
You talking about all three parts? For me it says they're only blocked in Germany except for part 3. I am uploading a part 3 with Ahead of the Curve muted and that should make it only blocked in germany.

If you watch to watch thing that aren't available you can do so with this:
http://en.savefrom.net/
usually you can watch online, if not you can download.
(adblocker might be necessary, not sure)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2