We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was looking through My mediafire when...

5 posters

Go down

Was looking through My mediafire when... Empty Re: Was looking through My mediafire when...

Post by hypothet Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Am I supposed to look for something specifically or wonder how you have so many .sols?
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Was looking through My mediafire when... Empty Re: Was looking through My mediafire when...

Post by Chui Ninji Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Looks like mine. /highfive for being too lazy to rename the sol.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey, welcome to WRTL! Glad to see you found your way here. We always need more riders around these parts. Your username seems strangely familiar though.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm

My mediafire looked exactly the same way a couple years ago, then I finally got smart and started naming .sols
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Alternatively you can download all of them and run them through tracklist to see what's in those sols Smile

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down