We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track Re-Editing Thread

+9
Orthuss
OTDE
Sheldon
gaoyubao
theacp127
Fauxfyre
roflmaoqwerty
rabid squirrel
ACwazHere
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Track Re-Editing Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Track Re-Editing Thread

Post by Sheldon Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:05 am

Interesting @ shotoku
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:30 pm

thats kinda awesome kram
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 am

I know you didn't mean this in a bad way at all and I see how that song "fit" Jam in a way, but I really think you totally raped the entire track by putting another song on it and I hope that nobody else will do it again. :/ Hope you understand.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am

Rafael wrote:I know you didn't mean this in a bad way at all and I see how that song "fit" Jam in a way, but I really think you totally raped the entire track by putting another song on it and I hope that nobody else will do it again. :/ Hope you understand.

Oh shi- ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION! THE CAT IS IN THE TOILET!
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri May 22, 2015 8:42 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:
Chuggers wrote:the london bridge resync gives me jaundice
i'll just leave this here

i didn't know where else to put it
this is the best place for it

I wish kram hadn't removed the jam resync vid I wanted to see it
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Wed May 25, 2016 4:26 pm

oh no
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm

W̨͍͉̳͇͉̝̜̠͉͚͕̣̤̪͇͛ͦ͛̊̈͛ͩ̅̓̋̑͒̏ͫ̎͌̅͞H͚̯̰̩͙̝̭͓͇̬̺̩̩̗̭̪͈͒̍ͪ̇̽ͪ̌͗̓ͦ̈͋̃͒ͩ̔͛̀́͡͡ͅA̵̶̸̢̞̜̹͕̩̫̞̺͙̠̫̣̯̖͓ͭ̀̾̀ͅͅT̢̨͙̙͓͖͇͔̬̭̦͚͚͕͖̻̯̟̘͗̽̈́̚̕͜ ͬͫ͒̈̎ͥ͗̓͋ͧ͛̒̒̚҉̴̗̼̯͎̪͕͚͘͡͠Y̡̡͕͍͓͙̺̦̣̺̰͉͍̻̳̽̊̄̇ͤ̇́̚̕O̵̠͍̥͖̿̍̓ͮ͐̋̿̊ͩ̆̓̽̀͘U̷̧̳̹̲̮̣͎̖̙̳̱͋ͬ̉̂͗͒ͭ͆̀̋ͪ̓ͥͦ́ͧ̚̚͜ ̷̴̱̟̩̥̮̺̫͖̤͓ͫͭ̇̌ͯ́͠Ṫ̵͓̺̟̬ͨͪͫ̀͐ͭ̊͡Ę̓͌̊̏̃ͫ̆ͤͥ҉̫̳͍̞̥̜̱̰̳̠̥̮̹L̛̠̭͉̞͇͍̜̱̓̐̂͆̏̅ͫ̓ͥ͋̒ͫ͑́̽ͥͬ̽͢͝͠Ḽ̮̘̬̼̱͔̥̙̼̭̥̂ͬ̍̔̇̃̌͒ͮͦ̇ͭ̋̇̃̚͘͜͞͠ ͉̠̼̰̝̬̠̖̗̼̟̥̝̰̟̭͕ͭ͐ͩ̉͐̍̆̈̑̊ͥ̄ͪͬ̑̾̚͞͡Ē̇ͤ̉̐̏ͮͭ̃҉̵͞҉҉̙͇̙̜̥͙̹̞̦M̢͐̉ͮͧ͑̒̍ͨ̓ͪ͐̌͏̴͏̫̰̜̲̦͍
̮̠͈̼̹̍ͩͯ͑͛́͆̆̃̂̄̉̽̚̕
̢̬̺̭͓ͬ̏̊ͧ́̈́̊̿̌̊̕͢͜I̛͎͈̦̼̹̔̆̽̇̿ͭ̓̓̋̎ͫ̚̚͟͟͞ ͊̑̔ͭ̅ͣ͐͛̊͐́̒͡͏̰̬̳̖̥̰̠͇̺͕̣̭̘̹̤̹ͅͅͅJ̔͗̈ͦͭͬ́ͦ̕҉̗͕̣͙͉̹͔̲͞͠U̓ͧ̐̾̌ͬ͐ͬͯ̉ͭ́͌̓ͣ͟͟͝҉̭̰̗̯̙̹͕̭̮̺͔̮̪Ṣ̶̦͔̦̠͕̬̘̼̥̖̒ͮ̍̒͌̃͗͛̊͒ͤͨ̌̃̕T̵ͩ̽̌ͧ̇̔͋͑͝͏̨̺͚̝̘͉̯̱̮ ̶̢̫͈̱͔̜̖̦̖̇͂̚Ṫ̵̎̊̐ͯ̓̄̄̈ͦ͑̄̇̈́̓͘͜͏̴̹̦̬̺̳̞̭͈̥̜̟͎̣͎̝͍Ọ̵̵̧̙̱͓̦̮̱̽̒͗̋̑́̒ͬͭ̒͒̆́̐͆̚L̷̢͖͔̹̖͈̟͓̼̝̟͌̅̊̌͢͠D͗͑̑̋͐ͤ͑̂̍̑̓̈́̊̈́͏̹̠͚̻̯̰͓̟̻͇̙̼̹̤̼̗̩͕͜͝ ̶̸̟͇͓͙̫̥͓͍̫̳̌̓ͬ̒ͬ̄̓͑͂̉̀͢͞E̎̄͌̾͂͌̋͆͑̈̍҉̵̢͟҉̲̮̙͚̞̪͈̤̗̤͍̟̣̥̯ͅͅM̷̶̧̩̪̱͔̩͇͙̤̠̙̭̃̅̌̌ͤͮ̆̾̇͋̽͆͘͝
̶̮̯͈̳̤͖̝͚͓̼͓͈͔̤̝ͨ̄̃ͭ͛ͫ͋ͤ̆͂̆͊̄͒̓̍ͣͮ͡
̶̸̷̙̭͙̲̣̹̘͇͍̺̜̜̤̫̖̺͕̳͛̎̉̾͢H̵̠̺͙͎͇̰̖͑̄́̾͌̈́ͬ̓̆́̚͢͠͝E͊̉͂ͣͥ͒͒ͤ̉̆̿̃̋ͨ̓ͤ̑ͬ̐͜͢͡͏͈̻̻͚͍͖͇̟̜̱͉̳́L̨̨͕̯̻͚͚̭͕̖̥͗͋͗̀̾̕L̴̨͔̰͙͈̟̤̜̳̖̰̦̼ͧ̈́̓̓ͥ̏̒ͨ͘͠'̴̷̵̧̨̤̻̞̟̭̲̻̯̟̙̱̙ͦ̔̓ͭ̍̿̉ͥ̒̾̽ͮ̎͋S̶̫̱̯̼̖̫̥̣̻̖̪͍̖͉̝̅͛ͤ̀̃ͭ̍ͯͧͭ̂̄̐̂̎ͫ̂ͨ̔͜ ̢̬̻̞̖̼̱̗͈͎ͣ̿̿ͦ͐͗̐͛̊̓̇͗̈̈́́̈̇̀͠Ě̶̓ͫ͂̾̓ͦ͏̛̫͖͙͔̣͚͖̦̪͔̬̦̤͍͇X̵̵̨̭̬̙̟͍́̇̀͒͊ͬ̿̓̾ͭ̄̉̓ͬͦͫ͌͛͜͠Ī͗̆ͥ̔̇ͣ̔̍̾̾͆̈͌̓ͦͦ̌҉̀҉͇̹̰̟̬̱̤͕̹̮S̢̪̘͖̥͖̺̗̟ͣ̍ͩ́̅͒̏͋͂ͮ͑͑͗͘T̗̱̺̦̣̤̺̣͒̔̊̇̈́̔͒̀̋͐̏͒͛͋͂͗́͆̅͟͠E̜͍̮̋͂͐̌̾̐͛͢N̵̳͉̺̂ͪ̀͛̒̍ͧ̐̀C̴̷͍̥̹̞̩͈̮̯͛̀ͣͥͪ̔̉͒͟Ȩ̶̸̪̠͇̻̜̟̣̮̞̻̬̝̭̔ͤ̈́̅͗̈͑ͤ͗͐̇̀ͭ͗͘
̷̶̵̹̞̘̼̝̰̫͚͍̭̞̳͕̻͙̖͉̳̊ͭͣ͑͋̃͡
̴̸̷͓̦͙̤̮̮̘̥̤̩̟͓̪̋̏ͮ͌̀͋̏͗̔ͥ̀̚͞B̷̧̹̻̣̻ͤ̄̈ͩͅƯ̷̹͉̠̰̜͛̋͒̃̄̈́̀͊̆̓Ţ̛̛͙͉̱̦͕̱̟̯̩͇̰̳͓ͦ͂̿ͫͬ̂ͧ͗ͦ̈́̚̕ ̨̣̻̖͈̰̥͚̟̪̻̯̠̳̜̜͔̹͒̑̈́͒̐͐̿̉̽̒̒͜͠͞ͅY̴ͪͪ̑̍̇̊͜͝͏̯̤̱̬̮̰̪͟O̶̥͈̠̦͎̜̱͎͆ͯ̋̓̽̋̍̋̈́ͫͬͭͧ̎͗̋̈́̚͟Uͯ́ͣ̍ͦͭ̓̄̅͆̍̔̕͏̗̘̘̠̯̰̦͔̯̥̗̯̀̕ͅ ̢̱̹̮͈͆̊̈͛̾ͥ̑͐̑̒̾̋̏́̚K̶͙͉̫̥͓̟͉̦̘͕̩͙̗̝̜̩̆ͥ̀̈͠ͅN̽̍̈́ͫ̄̿̎̒ͤ̐ͤ͐͂̒͏͘͏̸̨͇̖̮͔̭̪̫͎̙̮͓͕̞̮̺̬̲͈̜O͌ͫͨ̓̎̃̿ͪ͛̃͒̄͐̾̅̄ͭͦ̈́́͢͝҉̢̮̙̗͚̳̘͚̩̗͖͓̦͙͙̗̫̳W̑̑̌͑͑̑̋҉̸̵̩̠͔̤̳̥͔͔̠͖̤̣̝̺ ̢ͦ̽̈̐͌̅̉ͧ̂ͫ̀͂ͪ̈́͏̡̗̦̘̻̼̫̳̪͠Ṁ̢̨̨̛͙̰͉̺̻͇̱̮̳̖̰̰͓̎̀ͥ̂͒̋̓̔̄̽͐ͥ̔͌Ę̥̭̰̱̬͕̪̘͔͈̗͔̥̠̖̥͎̼ͬͮ̓̂̍͗́̏ͣ̽̎̚͟
̴̪̹̞̥̞̝̻͎̟͇̩̹̤͍̞͓͆͛ͦ̉͊̋̿̐͊͋̆̇ͦ̏̂̌̀͞͝
̿̓ͧ̏͑̆̋҉̴̫͙̮̰̫̞̙̪̤̖́̕D̴̢̛̯̯̱̻ͨ̍ͭ͊ͮ̑ͥ́̚O̴̬̰̺̬̼̞̠͊̊͂͆̏͑̽̆̂͑̔̾͐̚͟͠N̵̙͉̖͚̝̪̘̤̠̣̫͙̘͛ͯ̈̎ͪ͗̓̓̀́̓̀'̸̘͉͎̗̖̹̻̖̼̣͓̳͓͈̝͙̲͓ͯ͗̾̽ͮ́̕T̢̼͚̼̺̪̤̜̼̹͈̉̾̿͂̓̃͗̀͂͆͐ͨ̍̍̈̒́̚͠ ̸̡͎̱̟͎̗̏ͧͣͧͦͮͮ̀̏̓͆ͮ̉ͮ͝N̸ͣ̂̈́͑ͩͤ̐ͤ̿̉ͪ͌̾̈́ͧ͡͞͏̶̜̺̺͉̘̳̠͓̼̩ͅO̟͖̥̝̭͓̪͔ͭ̆ͨ̆́ͣͤ̑ͣͫ̒̈́̓̄ͩ̈̈̿̕̕͜͡B̵͉̹͇͉͍̲̱ͪ̅ͩ̊ͭ͛͋̔̔ͬ͗ͧͨ̀O̴̵̧̥͖̦̬̬̘̳ͭ͛͊̀ͯ̓͌͠D̷̡̨̦͙͎̩̦͕͍̰͈̰͓̰͋̾̔̇̀ͦ̈ͦͦ̐̃̂͝Y̨̩̭͍̹̺͔̻̬̳̖̿ͥ̋͂ͧͪ͛̂̆͊̌̀́̕͝͞
̷͖͔͇̦̟̼̀ͩͨ̃ͤ͢
̨̛̛̘̠͔̜̹̩̼̗͔͉̮͈ͭ̌̾ͫ̿ͧ̕͜K̡̟̘̠͊͋̆̇͐̈ͨ̓͋ͪ̒̑̏̓ͥ̉͂̓͜N͈̤̗̮̳̜̼̮̺̲̹̪̭̝̪̥̮͕̐ͭͬ͑̈ͪ̑́̕͞͞ͅǪ̶͈̫̯͚̖̲̯̹͕̺̳̬̠̺͍̑ͩͩ͛ͥ̂̅̄͐̓͑̆̇̀͘͞W̡̢̭͓͎̱̮̰͔ͯ̇̆ͦ́̍̚̚͟ ̵͆̓ͨ͑̀͐̿͂ͯ͒̄̅̑ͦͦ͒̔͝͏̶̢͉̲̦͍͕ͅM̝͍̠̺͔̭̞̭͚̦̩̠͖̩͇̩ͭͤ̍ͤ͆ͧ̅̀̏̊͟ͅͅY̷̶̽ͦ̇̿̑̒͐͢҉̤̺̞̯̙̣̯͓̬̘͓̹̥͔͖ͅ ̧̧̭̻̭̗̯̲̮̬̺͚̪̓̏̈́͂͛̾̌ͪ̾̇ͨ̈́ͅͅD̴̤͇̩͈̖̝̫̘̖̩̘̟͉̜͉̼̱̰̋͊̊̂̎ͮͮ͗̋̀͂͛̎͛̈͆̆͐͊͝I̶͉̙͈̭͈̪͖̟̦͎͔̱͒͋͗̀̀͂̎̂͗̉́ͦ͒ͯ̑̚͠S̶̛͇̺͓̗͓̦̩͖̞͎̣͉̹͖͋͛ͨ͗̑ͣ̋̄͊͒̽Ṫ̸̸͓͓̟͚̘͔̖̹̥̤̝͈͈̮̝̆̈́ͦͭ̈́͐͗̈͆̒͐̏̓͗͆ͅǍ̵̴͈̞͙̝͖̩̱̻͖̙̤ͣͫͫ̅̂̂̃̐͗͂̓͆̆̉ͨ͛͡͝ͅN̡̛͍͍̥̺͈̱͖̓̄ͪͫ̔̈́̌͐͊̌̐ͥ̂C̱̦͙̹͚͙͍͖̳̰̠̘̤̾͛̊̆͆ͦ͘͟ͅE̢͎̙̝͈̖͈͍̟̯̲̰͕̟̲̯̹͐͋͒̉̎͐͗̾͐͒̇ͭ̉ͬ͋̉͋̚͡
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:09 pm

I think this goes here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWXprvQO6Ug&feature=youtu.be
Wizzy
Wizzy