hey

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am

Hi my name is rabid squirrel and I just signed up

I love TechDawg

where can I download Line Rider

how do I make a manual

much thanks

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Fauxfyre on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Wow, that was unexpected.
Welcome back! 8D We all missed you

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by efrazable on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Y did you delete all ur pix n lr stuff dud?

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Helios Pavonine on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 pm

You missed the release of Eden :|

Welcome back Rabs

_________________
What's it going to be then, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Commandercoke on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Join the stream sometime! <3

_________________
avatar
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Lankher on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

I was having such a good time.. sigh

_________________
FreakingKoalaMan wrote:well freaking hipster genius over here oh herp a derp look at me i'm kramwood
avatar
Lankher
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Pawel3 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:34 pm

yay rabid

_________________
avatar
Pawel3
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Wizzy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm slightly suspicious AC is behind this Suspicious

Well if you're really back, welcome back! where have you been?

_________________
@Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:00 pm

@efrazable wrote:Y did you delete all ur pix n lr stuff dud?
?

@Wizzy wrote:I'm slightly suspicious AC is behind this Suspicious

Well if you're really back, welcome back! where have you been?
yes it's actually me. I was busy as always but also had some personal crises/struggles/whatevs

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by hypothet on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:01 pm

yay

rabid gets to threaten my family's well-being again

_________________
if I go insane within a year, probably don't be surprised, mmkay?
avatar
hypothet
Member

don't read this


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Wizzy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

@rabid squirrel wrote:
@Wizzy wrote:I'm slightly suspicious AC is behind this Suspicious

Well if you're really back, welcome back! where have you been?
yes it's actually me. I was busy as always but also had some personal crises/struggles/whatevs

WRtL is always here for you Inverted Onoz 'cause we bros 'n all.
except the bronies. they're not real bros. but shhh.

_________________
@Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Eibwen on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

inb4 early april fools prank?

if not, then welcome back to WRTL Wink

Eibwen
Member

Newbie


View user profile http://guessthispokemon.zxq.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Cereal on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Real talk: The biggest problem we have involving the activity of Raybid is the livestream. New members can't get granted access to stream otherwise. :P

(#OccupyTwitch?)

_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by LineMagiX on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 pm

i dont believe you

@
@rabid squirrel wrote:I love TechDawg

Welcome back. Wink Get your LCC's act together!


Last edited by ~boo on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

QUOTES:

@Cereal wrote:Hell yes ..since CC is being a little b*tch.

@rabid squirrel wrote:it's more dumb but less stupid

@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Nigga you know what I meant.
Alright, seriously, let's stop this now before we set a bad example. xD


My super.sol download
(all of my recent tracks in one sol)
avatar
LineMagiX
Member

The ghost of LR


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Stallie on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh cool rabid is back. 8D
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Opal Rider on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Awesome! Good to see you back. Smile

Oh, and you missed the return of Dev.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/OpalRiderLR
You literally just did lines!

avatar
Opal Rider
Moderator

Aestetikally appealing


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm

@Cereal wrote:Real talk: The biggest problem we have involving the activity of Raybid is the livestream. New members can't get granted access to stream otherwise. :P

(#OccupyTwitch?)
merp I told you guys a thousand times like 4 times that you can email me this stuff

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by efrazable on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

@rabid squirrel wrote:
@efrazable wrote:Y did you delete all ur pix n lr stuff dud?
?
Shotoku wrote:I was looking through old CotM posts he ran and a lot of the links and images are broken, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say he deleted those things on purpose.
Example
http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t3110-contest-of-the-month-1-december-2010-votale-s-maze
The preview screenshot and the mediafire link are deleted

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by TheRevTastic on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Twitch is easier to use... just give out a code to put into your streaming software... and boom headshot....

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Cereal on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 pm

@rabid squirrel wrote:
@Cereal wrote:Real talk: The biggest problem we have involving the activity of Raybid is the livestream. New members can't get granted access to stream otherwise. :P

(#OccupyTwitch?)
merp I told you guys a thousand times like 4 times that you can email me this stuff

oh

Well in that case, the current livestream method should be fine (considering the size of the community at the mome).

_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

@efrazable wrote:
@rabid squirrel wrote:
@efrazable wrote:Y did you delete all ur pix n lr stuff dud?
?
Shotoku wrote:I was looking through old CotM posts he ran and a lot of the links and images are broken, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say he deleted those things on purpose.
Example
http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t3110-contest-of-the-month-1-december-2010-votale-s-maze
The preview screenshot and the mediafire link are deleted
oh weird. no, not on purpose

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by ACwazHere on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Welcome back bro.

_________________

Steve Lives
avatar
ACwazHere
Member

fuck around and get dunked on


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by TheRevTastic on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh another thing about Twitch... IIRC it keeps all past brodcasts, you can export them to YouTube (in parts too), and you can make highlights of past ones. The only downside is you don't automatically have a video/past broadcast/track playing when no one is streaming.

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm

@TheRevTastic wrote:Oh another thing about Twitch... IIRC it keeps all past brodcasts, you can export them to YouTube (in parts too), and you can make highlights of past ones. The only downside is you don't automatically have a video/past broadcast/track playing when no one is streaming.
the key feature:

can we have multiple people broadcast on the same stream without sharing the password?

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by roflmaoqwerty on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 pm

So good to have you back Rabid, I'm glad you got through with whatever was keeping you down.
we all know you were working on a secret huge scenery project the whole time... jk jk <3 infinitely

_________________
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ L  O  O  K  W  H  O  ' S  B  A  C  K ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノSLAM YOUR JAMヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ


MY NIGGA RYU ALWAYS OUT HERE. THAT NIGGA COLD ASF I FUCKS WIT RYU CUS THAT NIGGA RYU SLICK
avatar
roflmaoqwerty
Member

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Re: hey

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum