We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia's Farewell

+2
Kohuda
Insomnia
6 posters

Go down

Insomnia's Farewell Empty Insomnia's Farewell

Post by Insomnia Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello guys ... Insomnia here,

Im sorry guys but i have to leave IRTL, its been a fun couple of years but i guess its time to move on but before i go i have a couple of things to say and people to thank;

Rafael, heya mate thanks for being a good friend on IRTL when we first joined, we had a laugh in the chatroom Smile you have progressed as a rider incredibly fast, keep up the good work mate and i hope to see you again soon

Cereal, thanks for being a good friend on IRTL when we first joined, we also had a laugh in the chatroom Smile shame we never got a chance to collab really but time went by too fast

SDF, sting sting sting ... we have had some pretty awesome MSN convos and chatroom convos and i hope the msn ones continue

~Sorvius~

The one and only sorvius, your tracks never cease to inspire me or bring me joy. i cannot wait for MMS which i will be watching many times over when it is eventually released, thanks for being the hero i needed

and to everyone else on IRTL ... thanks for being there, for your support and enthusiasm

I will be making one last track, which will be my final farewell to all of you, i may drop in from time to time and i will of course watch a few videos occasionally but after that track its goodbye from me

Much Love

Insomnia

Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Insomnia's Farewell Empty Re: Insomnia's Farewell

Post by Kohuda Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:06 pm

;_; 'nuff emoted
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:20 pm

cya :'(
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Wait your just now signing up, but leaving?
lol, cya

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 am

Insomnia wrote:Hello guys ... Insomnia here,

Im sorry guys but i have to leave IRTL, its been a fun couple of years but i guess its time to move on but before i go i have a couple of things to say and people to thank;

Rafael, heya mate thanks for being a good friend on IRTL when we first joined, we had a laugh in the chatroom Smile you have progressed as a rider incredibly fast, keep up the good work mate and i hope to see you again soon

Cereal, thanks for being a good friend on IRTL when we first joined, we also had a laugh in the chatroom Smile shame we never got a chance to collab really but time went by too fast

SDF, sting sting sting ... we have had some pretty awesome MSN convos and chatroom convos and i hope the msn ones continue

~Sorvius~

The one and only sorvius, your tracks never cease to inspire me or bring me joy. i cannot wait for MMS which i will be watching many times over when it is eventually released, thanks for being the hero i needed

and to everyone else on IRTL ... thanks for being there, for your support and enthusiasm

I will be making one last track, which will be my final farewell to all of you, i may drop in from time to time and i will of course watch a few videos occasionally but after that track its goodbye from me

Much Love

Insomnia

thanks for being in the thank list 8D

did I add you on MSN yet?
if not, PM me your MSN and I will add you Wink

Good luck IRL
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 am