We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell

+20
Kohuda
rabid squirrel
Chui Ninji
Yobanjojoe
darklight
Binglinerider
TheRevTastic
Opal Rider
[senpai] kevans
efrazable
Wizzy
pure5152
Cereal
Inukaza
OTDE
RyderLR
hypothet
SPL4SHZ0N3
Votale
Sheldon
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by Sheldon Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Good bye. I am tired of IRTL's flawed opinions and motives. Especially Rafael. Demote/Ban me as you please.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post by Votale Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I'll be sure to welcome you back in a week or so when you're back Smile

This has to be one of the lamest excuses to leave of all time. It's pretty easy to see through your statement:

Spoiler:

Aka: "I'm tired of everyone (Usually Rafael and I [Votale]) not thinking the same as me about POWER AND SPEED and not loving my tracks and worshiping me. Sad " The funny thing is, Rafael and I are the only ones who don't love your tracks like everyone else. It's not like it's everyone, it's 2 damn people. Get over yourself and stop being such a [censored]. Sorry to be harsh, but we all know it's 100% true; Apparent through your reason for leaving. I love how after constantly being flamed, trolled, being called retarded and such, Stallie actually stays and you don't. That's what is hilarious to me. I'm so sick of you whining about it all the time. If you flaunt and advertise your tracks like you have done in a few recent threads, at least grow a pair and take some criticism. I'm not even biased towards your tracks, I just don't like them in general or that type of track.

Obviously your reasons for playing the game are corrupt. OBVIOUSLY. You don't play for fun you play so that people like what you make and say "Wow you're a god<3." It's obvious because of this thread, your recent XY, etc. If you want to be the best, then take the criticism and use it to improve. I haven't seen you do it once. Tim Tebow is amazing in the eyes of many, although he's hated by others. He doesn't start whining because some people aren't fans of his and love him, he just works hard and tries to get better and improve as a quarterback.

Heck yes I'm being harsh, but this has been pissing me off for long enough. If you're leaving, adios.

Last edited by Votale on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Well then I guess you two just kill the whole experience for me.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Votale wrote:

It's pretty easy to see through your statement:

I'm so sick of you whining about it all the time.

And I'm saying this about you Votale. Sheldon's statement probably does not merit the novella that you wrote. You say that you don't dislike sheldon's tracks because he made them, but because you dislike the genre. So, why does playing LineRider have to agree with your views? If sheldon doesn't like your criticisms, then why should he have to agree with them? If he doesn't want to make tracks like you, would he really be "improving" if he took your criticisms? no... So much hypocrisy.

Last edited by SPL4SHZ0N3 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Everyone has different opinions and motives. If by flawed you mean different, then yes, they are. Everything's flawed and so is everyone, and that's what makes them so similar! W00t!

We do all hope that you'll return. But have a good time while you're out. Kick back. Relax. Play around and have fun (directly contradicts "Relax.").

Do whatever.

Most of all, get over it. I try not to dwell on pessimism and stress too often.

The world is as it is. Improve yourself in order to improve others, yadda yadda, and move on.

:P

--HG

EDIT: Lul @votale. You always seem so much like you're laughing at other people and being mean and shtuff. I believe we've run into this problem before?
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Kiss and make up :|
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Not to be the hippie in the corner who says
"Hey man, your aura seems off. Have you realigned your chakras?"

but hey man, your aura seems off. Have you realigned your chakras?

Point is, I love y'all, and when you guys bicker, I feel like I have to say something but I don't want to take a side because I can't stand losing any of you. Johnny's gonna go to his typewriter now.

Farewell 61
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

OTDE wrote:
but hey man, your aura seems off. Have you realigned your chakras?]

Yea agree. I don't think this was how you should have played yourself off the site, but I also don't think it was necessary for votale to have posted a entire rant about how you decided to post what you did.

This could have all been avoided.

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:
And I'm saying this about you Votale. Sheldon's statement probably does not merit the novella that you wrote. You say that you don't dislike sheldon's tracks because he made them, but because you dislike the genre. So, why does playing LineRider have to agree with your views? If sheldon doesn't like your criticisms, then why should he have to agree with them? If he doesn't want to make tracks like you, would he really be "improving" if he took your criticisms? no... So much hypocrisy.

You obviously perverse the meaning of using criticism. I often do dislike that genre, yes. While at the same time I give advice and criticism on how to improve what he's made in that genre. That still doesn't even mean I'll love it after he does it either.. lol. I'm not giving him advice on how to make tracks like me xD That's not even what criticism is. It's my PERSONAL OPINION on what he could improve on. His reaction to use it, ignore it, or cry about it is up to him. He doesn't have to agree with them at all! Raf and I just give our opinions on what we see about how Sheldon can improve his tracks. I am deeply sorry that I don't think what you think Splash, I really am, but he definitely doesn't have to quit because 2 people aren't huge fans of every one of his tracks. That's one of the worst excuses for leaving I've ever heard. What you said could be equated to all criticism in LR then...

lol it's been going on forever Inu so I don't really care if I rant or not. I and a few others are sick of it. I'll be the douche to voice my opinion I don't care :P It coulda been said nicer, but I've tried that over MSN a couple times before. We'll all get over it.

EDIT: @HG Some of the ridiculous things on this forum make me laugh. What can I say? xD Sure I'm the biggest idiotic jerk on this forum, but it's still funny. I'm not laughing at Sheldon or anything close to it. The funny thing about this whole situation is how Stallie got gang-trolled and stayed and 2 people don't love Sheldon's tracks and he's gone.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Votale wrote:
lol it's been going on forever Inu so I don't really care if I rant or not. I and a few others are sick of it. I'll be the douche to voice my opinion I don't care :P It coulda been said nicer, but I've tried that over MSN a couple times before. We'll all get over it.

Well, It's fine. Of course you can do whatever you want, and I'd be a hypocrite if I said you were wrong for doing what you did. Just pointing out that he he didn't imply your opinions were flawed we wouldn't have any need for argument.

That's all, and I'm sure you could agree that the argument/rant in this particular thread was caused by him.

It could have been avoided. :/

EDIT: I could have explained myself better in my first post, opps.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Oh gotcha :P I thought you were talking about something else. Just after multiple times of explaining myself and trying to help over MSN a few months back, in a nicer manner, I got mad and snapped. My bad.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Votale wrote:Oh gotcha :P I thought you were talking about something else. Just after multiple times of explaining myself and trying to help over MSN a few months back, in a nicer manner, I got mad and snapped. My bad.

No problem.

@ Sheldon: Regardless of the stuff going down around the site directed at you, no reason for me to say any hateful things. Good luck, while we didn't hit it off at the start, I would say it got better at time went on. Seeya

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm too lazy to read Votale's post, but I'm sure they are true.

Also, it's silly to leave because of not agreeing with people's opinions :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Votale wrote:I'll be sure to welcome you back in a week or so when you're back Smile

This has to be one of the lamest excuses to leave of all time. It's pretty easy to see through your statement:

Spoiler:

Aka: "I'm tired of everyone (Usually Rafael and I [Votale]) not thinking the same as me about POWER AND SPEED and not loving my tracks and worshiping me. Sad " The funny thing is, Rafael and I are the only ones who don't love your tracks like everyone else. It's not like it's everyone, it's 2 damn people. Get over yourself and stop being such a [censored]. Sorry to be harsh, but we all know it's 100% true; Apparent through your reason for leaving. I love how after constantly being flamed, trolled, being called retarded and such, Stallie actually stays and you don't. That's what is hilarious to me. I'm so sick of you whining about it all the time. If you flaunt and advertise your tracks like you have done in a few recent threads, at least grow a pair and take some criticism. I'm not even biased towards your tracks, I just don't like them in general or that type of track.

Obviously your reasons for playing the game are corrupt. OBVIOUSLY. You don't play for fun you play so that people like what you make and say "Wow you're a god<3." It's obvious because of this thread, your recent XY, etc. If you want to be the best, then take the criticism and use it to improve. I haven't seen you do it once. Tim Tebow is amazing in the eyes of many, although he's hated by others. He doesn't start whining because some people aren't fans of his and love him, he just works hard and tries to get better and improve as a quarterback.

Heck yes I'm being harsh, but this has been pissing me off for long enough. If you're leaving, adios.
Sheldon, I totally get you.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Theory:
People get too harsh with their critique.
People's feeling get hurt.
People get mad. Say some hurtful things.
Threads like these are made.
Rinse and repeat.

Spoiler:
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Wizzy wrote:Theory:
People brag about how amazing they are, think they are gods.
People's feeling get hurt/offended.
Rinse and repeat.

Fixed.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Wizzy wrote:Theory:
People brag about how amazing they are, think they are gods.
People's feeling get hurt/offended.
Rinse and repeat.

Fixed.

I am so freaking offended right now :| what the crap man, do you know how long it took write all that? To get my thoughts down?
MAN you are such a douche

Eep
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Saw this coming after talking on the stream, and I'm behind your opinions of this 100%.

Several graphs could help here:
Spoiler:
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

^lol'd but kinda true xD
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I actually don't care who anyone is.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh god, this kind of thing is why I left in the first place...... I'm just gonna go hide in a corner now.....
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Lol chill out guys. It needed to be said in a manner other than what I've tried doing it. I don't want to see Sheldon leave like all of you, but a correction of perception on Line Rider is needed on his part. It's not all about the love and adoration of the watchers, but the enjoyment of playing it.

I apologize for my harsh tone, but seriously, we don't hate your tracks because it's you at all. It's just not a style we love, and therefore we try to give constructive criticism on how to further improve in that style in accordance with our opinions. You have to stop taking things so personally. Just don't quit playing because of it. 99% of the community thinks you're amazing anyways.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

I like pushing myself. And also if if I make another style such as in Silhouette you claim it is copyed and forced. Votale, you leave me with a stalemate.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I never said Silhouette was forced or copied... lol I liked Silhouette. You can push yourself and still take constructive criticism and advice. Just an fyi.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Votale wrote:Lol chill out guys.
You're the only one with obnoxiously long posts.
Votale wrote:It needed to be said in a manner other than what I've tried doing it. I don't want to see Sheldon leave like all of you,
PSH
Votale wrote:but a correction of perception on Line Rider is needed on his part.
Any examples?
Votale wrote:It's not all about the love and adoration of the watchers, but the enjoyment of playing it.
And how would that be shown?
Votale wrote:I apologize for my harsh tone,
No you don't.
Votale wrote:but seriously, we don't hate your tracks because it's you at all.
BS
Votale wrote:It's just not a style we love, and therefore we try to give constructive criticism on how to further improve in that style in accordance with our opinions.
Give some critique?
Votale wrote:You have to stop taking things so personally.
Wouldn't you?
Votale wrote:Just don't quit playing because of it. 99% of the community thinks you're amazing anyways.
Congrats, you are now in the ring of internet fire, paraphrasing Johnny Cash.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next