We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh

3 posters

Go down

ugh Empty ugh

Post by Diotoxin Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am

I've been attempting to make a decent track to share, but all of them keep disappearing. I've probably put a good 75 hours trying to make different tracks that just end up gone. I don't know if there's some way to get them back, but I've pretty much lost all inspiration. This one was the last straw, I just spent a solid 7 hours working on it and it was going absolutely wonderful. I saved, reloaded, worked fine. I went to youtube, came back, and it was gone. Putting so much effort and time into tracks that probably won't even end up that good. I'm just so tired of it all going to waste. I don't know what to feel anymore.
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

ugh Empty Re: ugh

Post by Kohuda Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:01 am

What have you been using?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 pm

What do you mean? I made the tracks on the portal from this site.
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm

There's a bunch of factors that influence your experience.

what version are you using?
6.7 on portal.

Possible solution: Check to see if you've got anything on that deletes cookies. Google incognito mode will delete your tracks every single time.

OR

Right click on the flash, and click on settings. Open the storage tab and see what it's set to. If it's checked "never ask this again", you will lose your tracks every single time. Uncheck this, then slide the bar to unlimited.

If you want a better Line Rider experience, I recomend heading here and downloading the version that best suits you. Swf's that are played locally will store it's cookies in the localhost folder in this location (if you use windows):

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random numbers and letters]\localhost

This path will differ from different os's, XP, Vista, 7, etc. If you are having trouble finding this, and want to look for it manually, make sure hidden folders are turned off. A nice shorcut for windows is to type in %appdata% into the location bar, and it will take you into the roaming directory.

If the problem persists, back up your tracks with simple copy and paste onto the desktop. make sure Line Rider is closed before you copy and paste your tracks back into the local host folder.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I'll try downloading it.
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down