We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I Realized

+15
Ph0enix
Orthuss
ACwazHere
Commandercoke
Cereal
SPL4SHZ0N3
roflmaoqwerty
Darkness
Traxis
Purtle
Kohuda
Opal Rider
Wolf_Spirit
Helios Pavonine
Wizzy
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Today I Realized - Page 2 Empty Re: Today I Realized

Post by Purtle Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Darkness wrote:(Shout out to AC) (Purtle, we need to talk more again) I consider most of you friends because we share a few things on common.

We definitely do need to talk more again my man. I still always have aim on. Could add me to steam too or whatevers easier.

ACwazHere wrote:In middle school and early high school, there were about three people that I would call good friends. But I would come home every day to a MSN buddy list with at least 10 people online at any given time--all happy to talk to me about line rider or other games or school. There were several people I could tell more to than I could my friends in real life. You guys gave me confidence. I feared rejection less because I knew I had many friends I could talk to online when I got home. Now I have many, many people whom I would call good friends, and many close internet friendships endured. Many lifelong friendships born. You're the wind beneath my wiiiiiiiings.

Oh and I always liked playing Line Rider. It's a cool game.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

wish I could find what im looking for to express this but
Spoiler:
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2