We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

actually scening a track

+4
[senpai] kevans
Darkness
Fauxfyre
theacp127
8 posters

Go down

actually scening a track Empty actually scening a track

Post by theacp127 Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 am

Yes. I am scening(or trying to scene) a track. Though i can't promise anything of good quality since I'm an amateur artist. It will be finished in a few weeks hopefully.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

actually scening a track Empty Re: actually scening a track

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:28 am

... So then what's the point of this thread? You don't have to create an entirely new topic for something like this unless you have screenshots or the like.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:36 am

Shotoku, think of this as a thread you can subscribe to for his/her updates on the track. Not everything has to have screenshots. If he/she feels he/she needs to post what his/her track looks like, he/she will.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 am

Darkness wrote:Shotoku, think of this as a thread you can subscribe to for his/her updates on the track. Not everything has to have screenshots. If he/she feels he/she needs to post what his/her track looks like, he/she will.

Sorry, I was reading it as "I'm making a track, you'll see it later", which to my knowledge isn't a good reason to start a new topic. Nowhere in his post did he say he was going to update us with progress or screenshots or whatever, so it just seems like a junk thread to me.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 am

Shotoku wrote:
Sorry, I was reading it as "I'm making a track, you'll see it later", which to my knowledge isn't a good reason to start a new topic. Nowhere in his post did he say he was going to update us with progress or screenshots or whatever, so it just seems like a junk thread to me.

this
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 am

shutoku wrote:
Don't worry I'm going to be adding screen shoots and stuff. I'm just waiting till it looks good enough.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:29 pm

theacp127 wrote:
shutoku wrote:
Don't worry I'm going to be adding screen shoots and stuff. I'm just waiting till it looks good enough.
Okay, but like I said I thought you were just informing us of making a track in a way I don't see necessary. If people are going to hate on me for bumping a double posting, I'm going to point out when somebody makes a new topic to post pointless information. I just didn't read any intention of giving us updates on your track or something like that, which is normal around here. Also...
theacp127 wrote:
shutoku wrote:
theacp127 wrote:shutoku
It doesn't make me take you any more seriously when you intentionally spell my username wrong, just saying

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 pm

shutoku wrote:...

Just shut up, everyone has been doing this for as long as I can remember, never been a problem before.
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Shotoku wrote:
It doesn't make me take you any more seriously when you intentionally spell my username wrong, just saying
just saying

You're 12.

Anywho, as we can all clearly see, he has said he will be updating this thread with screenshots when he feels the time is right and when he likes how it looks. If you've ever been to any computer related sites like... overclockers.com, you'll see that when they have an idea for a build they post a topic about it to see if anyone is interested. When they get their hardware they start updating the thread with pictures and how they feel about it. Smile

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 am

I don't give a [censored] :|

but at least post some screenshots <3
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Here's a screen shot. What do you think I could do to fill in some blank space?
Spoiler:
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 pm

bubbles in triplets.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 pm

That good, I can't wait to see the whole thing and that screenshot of the track so far looks great, post some more soon.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down