We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back (and with a track eventually)

+2
[senpai] kevans
theacp127
6 posters

Go down

Coming back (and with a track eventually) Empty Coming back (and with a track eventually)

Post by theacp127 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 am

Some of you might remember me from earlier this year. I released a few tracks and stuff. I took a break for a while, but I missed playing Line Rider and being a part of the Line Rider community. So I'm coming back. I'll have a simple track posted, hopefully, in a week or so.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Coming back (and with a track eventually) Empty Re: Coming back (and with a track eventually)

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am

Lawl, you act like there was a huge change of who goes here.

WB anyways.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Coming back (and with a track eventually) Empty Re: Coming back (and with a track eventually)

Post by crash2burn Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 am

hello there.
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Yeah, i do remember you. Nice to see you back, and stuff. Maybe you can stick around until you become pro at the game this time around.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 pm

I think I had a collab with you that never got finished Suspicious
But whatever, glad to see you back!

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't know you as I haven't really been here either. Buuuuut welcome back nonetheless. Stick around and learn some stuff. Don't be like ACwazHere.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 am

Shotoku wrote:I think I had a collab with you that never got finished Suspicious
Do you want to finish it? It's fine if you don't, but I think I still got the .sol some where.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 am

theacp127 wrote:
Shotoku wrote:I think I had a collab with you that never got finished Suspicious
Do you want to finish it? It's fine if you don't, but I think I still got the .sol some where.
Nah, it's alright Wink

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 am

Shotoku wrote:
theacp127 wrote:
Nah, it's alright Wink
I didn't think so. It's not very good and both of us can make better tracks than that one was.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down