We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it certainly has been awhile....

+17
Stallie
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Chuggers
Lankher
Rafael
Yobanjojoe
Conundrumer
ACwazHere
[senpai] kevans
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
Inukaza
Traxis
iPi
hypothet
BenWubbleyou
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well, it certainly has been awhile.... Empty Well, it certainly has been awhile....

Post by BenWubbleyou Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm

In my random ADD moments I decided to come visit again. How is everyone doing? It's cool to see old faces still active around here. I am not 17 anymore...

I haven't actually touched line rider in 2-3 years and a lot has changed since then. I know that I wasn't very good and my work was more messy then art, but I made some great friends and had a lot of fun times here. In my crazy 20 year old-ness I now own a company I have started up from the ground up. I make, edit, and sell videos to organizations online. But moments pass when I remember the times I had here in this place.

I feel like this is from a bad novel and I just inserted this for kicks. I have some free time and I might goof off on Line Rider for a couple hours and save the shenanigans had. I just wanted to say hi.

Anything new I should be aware of?

Thanks!

PS. :| <--- I miss this guy.
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

http://vimeo.com/vwcreativeco

Back to top Go down

Well, it certainly has been awhile.... Empty Re: Well, it certainly has been awhile....

Post by hypothet Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm

:|

Ohi
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Well, it certainly has been awhile.... Empty Re: Well, it certainly has been awhile....

Post by iPi Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Last edited by iPi on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Woah. Hey GG17! Long time no see. You should stay a while. c:
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Traxis wrote:Woah. Hey GG17! Long time no see. You should stay a while. c:

Should. Probably won't. 8D
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Greatgoalie17 wrote:
Traxis wrote:Woah. Hey GG17! Long time no see. You should stay a while. c:

Should. Probably won't. 8D

Should. Will because you're a responsible adult who can remember this awesome website.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:03 am

Traxis wrote:

Should. Will because you're a responsible adult who can remember this awesome website.

Ah, I remember this website because I spent a good chunk of my life (hopefully) contributing to the site. I don't think I did anything special. My work was messy and I don't have the patience to make tracks like the pros. But I remember the awesome community.

But a responsible adult must pay the bills. Currently, Line Rider does not help me do that.
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 am

You might not remember me because I was on .org when you were active. (I'm Inukaza).

Either way, nice job creating a company. I am impressed. Smile

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:07 am

Greatgoalie17 wrote:
Traxis wrote:

Ah, I remember this website because I spent a good chunk of my life (hopefully) contributing to the site. I don't think I did anything special. My work was messy and I don't have the patience to make tracks like the pros. But I remember the awesome community.

But a responsible adult must pay the bills. Currently, Line Rider does not help me do that.

A responsible adult can not work for every hour he is awake, he needs time to enjoy life and be entertained. Do that here.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:You might not remember me because I was on .org when you were active. (I'm Inukaza).

Either way, nice job creating a company. I am impressed. Smile

I actually do remember you! Wolfman, I just remember your profile always had something to do with wolves. Thanks, it's actually one of the most fun jobs ever. My stuff can be seen here!

Also @Traxis, well put. If I could upvote that I would. But I play battlefield3 and AC Revelations in my spare time. But I guess that can go on the shelf for a few...
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Well, it certainly has been awhile.... Empty Hi

Post by JoaTrades Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

I remember you. Sup?

Who is that in your avatar?
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 am

JoaTrades wrote:I remember you. Sup?

Who is that in your avatar?

Not much, just re-encoding files to submit to another site to sell them. Also making a XY track for [censored] and giggles. Yourself?

The avatar is myself, a little over a year ago. When I had longer hair and a fake beard for something I can't seem to remember why.
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 am

Welcome back Very Happy
It's great to see you again ^^ Not sure if you'll remember me though :b
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

Wolf_Spirit wrote:Welcome back Very Happy
It's great to see you again ^^ Not sure if you'll remember me though :b

Definitely do! And HOLY CARP YOU'RE ADMIN NOW!?!?
Someone progressed through the ranks fast... congrats!
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 am

Well, we have never met before, but I hope we can be excellent brochacho's Very Happy
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 am

Whoa! Nice seeing you again. ^_^ Check out the livestream (look at the top bar), it's a fun place when people are online.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

ACwazHere wrote:Whoa! Nice seeing you again. ^_^ Check out the livestream (look at the top bar), it's a fun place when people are online.

:| :| I went. And no one was there. :| :|
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 am

Greatgoalie17 wrote:
ACwazHere wrote:Whoa! Nice seeing you again. ^_^ Check out the livestream (look at the top bar), it's a fun place when people are online.

this is a feel i know very weel :|
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 am

Conundrumer wrote:
Greatgoalie17 wrote:

I visited the livestream everyday since it started and there's been people there 6 times.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 am

Waddup GG Very Happy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 am

yo
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:27 am

hi
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Hey goat
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Yobanjojoe wrote:
Conundrumer wrote:
Greatgoalie17 wrote:

I visited the livestream everyday since it started and there's been people there 6 times.
I've talked with people on the stream hundreds of times... you must be visiting at 8 AM or something
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:43 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
Conundrumer wrote:
Greatgoalie17 wrote:

I've talked with people on the stream hundreds of times... you must be visiting at 8 AM or something

Ya Australian time zone sucks.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next