We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squeeky

3 posters

Go down

Squeeky Empty Squeeky

Post by Xanth Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 pm

I made this in 30 minutes
its inspired by conundrumer, anomaly, and tom69
Xanth
Xanth

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Squeeky Empty Squeeky is a cute name.

Post by JoaTrades Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I liked the loose improvised feel of this track. It's something that can't be found in many more ambitious tracks that are more time consuming to make. It looks like it was fun to make and that makes it fun to watch for me.

With that said I don't think the track was a masterpiece even amongst other short, quickly made quirks. The tricks weren't all that interesting or varied. Both of the larger more emphasized flings were spidey which is a very common basic fling. One spidey and one hand or some other combination would have been more acceptable in my opinion.

The track was very floaty and loose but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Most tracks nowadays are very tight and people often try to make each well as strong as possible and I find it refreshing to see a track with a much less uptight feel to it.

The flow of the track was pretty poor I think. While it did have something of it's own groove I suppose it was too loose and sometimes jerky to feel very smooth at all. The track had a very janky feel. I don't mean that in a completely negative way though as that feel contributed to the charm of the track in my opinion.

Now beyond the track it's self. I thought the music choice was good for the track as it set a fittingly silly tone for the video. The editing was very barebones but that's perfectly appropriate for a track like this I think. The spinning title was a nice touch.

To sum things up I enjoyed the video and was able to appreciate the track which was a quick, loose, improvisational quirk that I found to be charmingly janky.
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Squeeky Empty Re: Squeeky

Post by efrazable Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 pm

^WIN
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Squeeky Empty Re: Squeeky