We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Regression - Kramwood

+20
SETH
Yobanjojoe
Kohuda
Inukaza
Chuggers
[senpai] kevans
efrazable
Georgio_jc
pure5152
rabid squirrel
Commandercoke
Jam
GhostY
SPL4SHZ0N3
Rafael
CamQuartr
Fauxfyre
Helios Pavonine
roflmaoqwerty
Sssschiller
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Infinite Regression - Kramwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 pm

To be fair, there hasn't been a lot of good criticism lately, even when people just say "good job".

However, I don't think the point is about being constructive or not constructive, it is about how when something is bad/good, not giving any feedback on what was bad/good or what you felt they could improve on. Think of it as if when you were making your new line rider versions, people say "I hate it" without telling you what they wanted to change, you might have just given up.
How this relates to track reviews, doing something like can easily make people want to stop playing (especially if any new players came about). You have been doing reviews like this for weeks whether you noticed it or not, and yours are the most anoying out of everybody's for me because you give a 6 or a 7. What the hell is that supposed to mean to me when you say that?

Also, sorry Kram for spamming your track thread with this [censored]

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Infinite Regression - Kramwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

kevansevans wrote:Sorry bro, not your best track. The flow felt more like you were fighting against it, rather then going with it. If you understand that.

6/10

Sorry bro, not your best criticism. The opinions felt more like you were looking for negatives, rather than admitting the positives. If you understand that.
7/22
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:
kevansevans wrote:Sorry bro, not your best track. The flow felt more like you were fighting against it, rather then going with it. If you understand that.

6/10

Sorry bro, not your best criticism. The opinions felt more like you were looking for negatives, rather than admitting the positives. If you understand that.
7/22

If you point out the negatives, people learn from them.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am

kevansevans wrote:
SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:

6/10

7/22

If you point out the negatives, people learn from them.
part of his point is that the negatives you pointed out were nebulous and a little bit elitist... aka kinda hard for kram to learn from them...
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

If you only point out the negatives, people feel less inspired to make a new track, because of how they think the community will respond to it.

Back onto rating the track:
I think it lacks interest, because after rewatching it I realised that the track mainly conists of only huge streches of high speed flings, there's not much variation in the flow or direction, try and make more parts like that shoulder fling, where he slows downa bit and speeds up rapidly.

Other than that, I thought the track was still very decent and represents your skills thoroughly.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am

i'm feel like a real noob when i watch your track, not maybe the best one of your but omg dat_skill !! very awesome
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 am

Well I liked it. 8D
Happy to still be inspiring. Insane recycles.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 pm

It was a bad idea to choose this as my first track to watch after getting back from camp, because it melted my face off.

By far your best track, and people who are butthurt over it being too "technical" are just... staopid. Any track that makes me feel like a noob is amazing.

(Oh, but the intro was way too long, bro. xD)

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Cereal wrote:It was a bad idea to choose this as my first track to watch after getting back from camp, because it melted my face off.

By far your best track, and people who are butthurt over it being too "technical" are just... staopid. Any track that makes me feel like a noob is amazing.

(Oh, but the intro was way too long, bro. xD)

Yep.

Also, I think you should just do whatever the heck you feel like doing. If making new tricks and being creative is what does it for you, that's awesome. I can't give you any positive or negative feedback, because well, I have no idea how to at this point in the stage of the game :| but it blew my socks off.

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWillie223 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 am

Oh That's So Cool!! Smile Very Time I See

Infinite Regression It's So Fast Butt I Have No Fast Tracks

MrWillie223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2