Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Fauxfyre on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 pm

To be fair, there hasn't been a lot of good criticism lately, even when people just say "good job".

However, I don't think the point is about being constructive or not constructive, it is about how when something is bad/good, not giving any feedback on what was bad/good or what you felt they could improve on. Think of it as if when you were making your new line rider versions, people say "I hate it" without telling you what they wanted to change, you might have just given up.
How this relates to track reviews, doing something like can easily make people want to stop playing (especially if any new players came about). You have been doing reviews like this for weeks whether you noticed it or not, and yours are the most anoying out of everybody's for me because you give a 6 or a 7. What the hell is that supposed to mean to me when you say that?

Also, sorry Kram for spamming your track thread with this [censored]

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

kevansevans wrote:Sorry bro, not your best track. The flow felt more like you were fighting against it, rather then going with it. If you understand that.

6/10

Sorry bro, not your best criticism. The opinions felt more like you were looking for negatives, rather than admitting the positives. If you understand that.
7/22

_________________
"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking."
Youtube
avatar
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by [senpai] kevans on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

@SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:
kevansevans wrote:Sorry bro, not your best track. The flow felt more like you were fighting against it, rather then going with it. If you understand that.

6/10

Sorry bro, not your best criticism. The opinions felt more like you were looking for negatives, rather than admitting the positives. If you understand that.
7/22

If you point out the negatives, people learn from them.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by rabid squirrel on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am

kevansevans wrote:
@SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:
kevansevans wrote:Sorry bro, not your best track. The flow felt more like you were fighting against it, rather then going with it. If you understand that.

6/10

Sorry bro, not your best criticism. The opinions felt more like you were looking for negatives, rather than admitting the positives. If you understand that.
7/22

If you point out the negatives, people learn from them.
part of his point is that the negatives you pointed out were nebulous and a little bit elitist... aka kinda hard for kram to learn from them...

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Yobanjojoe on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

If you only point out the negatives, people feel less inspired to make a new track, because of how they think the community will respond to it.

Back onto rating the track:
I think it lacks interest, because after rewatching it I realised that the track mainly conists of only huge streches of high speed flings, there's not much variation in the flow or direction, try and make more parts like that shoulder fling, where he slows downa bit and speeds up rapidly.

Other than that, I thought the track was still very decent and represents your skills thoroughly.

_________________
Where am I



avatar
Yobanjojoe
Member

swag


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by SETH on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am

i'm feel like a real noob when i watch your track, not maybe the best one of your but omg dat_skill !! very awesome

_________________

"New Untitled" Solo
=> track 100% done (1840 lines) => scenery 9.5% done (96.6K lines)

Main Track : Spaaace!------ After Midnight ------ Dashing Skyline ------ Atlantis
Line Art : Rarity ------ Blunt Dragon
avatar
SETH
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Sheldon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 am

Well I liked it. 8D
Happy to still be inspiring. Insane recycles.
avatar
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Cereal on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 pm

It was a bad idea to choose this as my first track to watch after getting back from camp, because it melted my face off.

By far your best track, and people who are butthurt over it being too "technical" are just... staopid. Any track that makes me feel like a noob is amazing.

(Oh, but the intro was way too long, bro. xD)


_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Wizzy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

@Cereal wrote:It was a bad idea to choose this as my first track to watch after getting back from camp, because it melted my face off.

By far your best track, and people who are butthurt over it being too "technical" are just... staopid. Any track that makes me feel like a noob is amazing.

(Oh, but the intro was way too long, bro. xD)


Yep.

Also, I think you should just do whatever the heck you feel like doing. If making new tricks and being creative is what does it for you, that's awesome. I can't give you any positive or negative feedback, because well, I have no idea how to at this point in the stage of the game :| but it blew my socks off.


_________________
@Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by MrWillie223 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 am

Oh That's So Cool!! Smile Very Time I See

Infinite Regression It's So Fast Butt I Have No Fast Tracks

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite Regression - Kramwood

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum