We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning

+7
Stallie
Cereal
Commandercoke
Inukaza
Fauxfyre
efrazable
Summoning
11 posters

Go down

Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning Empty Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning

Post by Summoning Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm

LINK

Track is pretty old, first couple of parts I made were before I got admitted to the LCC. Since Votale is kind of dead now, I just went ahead and stalled it for the sake of getting it out here. Hope you enjoy!
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning Empty Re: Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning

Post by efrazable Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:26 pm

You two flowed almost seamlessly! 8D It was unexpected, but not as neat as either of your norms. It gives the track character 8D
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning Empty Re: Boundless Boundaries - Votale & Summoning

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:31 pm

efrazable wrote:You two flowed almost seamlessly! 8D
Track gets 8/10

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:37 pm

hole crap +fav

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 pm

SNAZZY TRACK YO
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Green line overload = Love it! It's amazing how everything must have had a lot of work put into it, but at the same time, looked effortless. :O

I wish it were longer, but I don't blame you considering Votale has disappeared.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Nice style and smooth manuals plus the flow really fits the tracks, and there is also some density too. This track also reminds me of georgios tracks as well, overall you guys did a very nice job. Wink
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am

oshiii
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 am

bit short, but pretty great. Georg, 1473, Leomur come to mind.

EDIT: wow, I did not realize there were that many green lines until I watched the color replay O.o
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

green line in alt. flings i loled, pretty nice track !
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 pm

That was amazing.
Although the editing on the colour replay annoyed the s*** out of me.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down