We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pop Lines, what I deem acceptable

+2
Cereal
Fauxfyre
6 posters

Go down

Pop Lines, what I deem acceptable Empty Pop Lines, what I deem acceptable

Post by Fauxfyre Tue May 29, 2012 4:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsTpKxdEyw

This is a video of what I like about the new lines and what I don't like. I'm not trying to set any strict guidelines, I'm just showing what I think looks good and what looks bad. Mostly I think the new lines will replace granuals because the effect looks the same but the track ends out cleaner. Please comment and discuss!
I've got to admit the lines are beginning to grow on me a little. (just a little)

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Pop Lines, what I deem acceptable Empty Re: Pop Lines, what I deem acceptable

Post by Cereal Tue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Granuals actually take skill.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Cereal wrote:Granuals actually take skill.
Granuals actually take time.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Well, see, what you did was go strait for the, how do I put this... The... Easy trick? I mean, all power to you if you don't want to use them, but those stacks look ugly. I want to see someone make something new and unexpected rather than what people automatically think they are for.

Chui Ninji wrote:
Cereal wrote:Granuals actually take skill.
Granuals actually take time.

This is also very true, But a granual is a granual, and a grind is a grind. Two separate things. I think the skill in them would be high speed with out him falling off, and the curves looking smooth, rather than adjusted so bosh does stay on.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue May 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Kramwood wrote:try to make a powerful granual at high speed. then try to integrate it and keep the power so that it looks like the same effect as a grind line.
Ha. Just made one in 3 hours a few minutes.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue May 29, 2012 8:38 pm

well making granuals easier will make it easier to innovate.

yeah, I don't like those "stack" gravity lines or whatever they are called, but who knows? Like kev said, maybe someone will come along and find new, cool, ingenious ways to use them.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

kevansevans wrote:Well, see, what you did was go strait for the, how do I put this... I mean, all power to you if you don't want to use them, but those stacks look ugly. I want to see someone make something new and unexpected rather than what people automatically think they are for.
Yeah, let someone else find out how to use those stacks, I'm just letting others know what I as an individual think looks nice in a track and what tricks I will consider to be junky. Like I said though, I'm starting to like these lines once I start using them in a decent way.

Also, the "easy trick" is exactly the kind of thing I don't want others to do. That's why it says NO in the corner of the video Wink I don't think the easy trick is cool either

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down