We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Destination: The Future World ~ Kramwood

+13
efrazable
SPL4SHZ0N3
Fauxfyre
Chuggers
rich
Pinter
Inukaza
TheRevTastic
Opal Rider
GhostY
CamQuartr
Stallie
Cereal
17 posters

Go down

Final Destination: The Future World ~ Kramwood  Empty Re: Final Destination: The Future World ~ Kramwood

Post by Cereal Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 pm

As always, your "epic" tracks never fail to amaze me! This definitely had a consistant use of off-the-chain tricks at their maximum strength.

Music transition was a bit awkward in the beginning, but the track itself synced pretty nicely. Ending also could have been a bit "crisper".

At this point I'm just nitpicking, though. Excellent job Kram! Thumbs Up
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Final Destination: The Future World ~ Kramwood  Empty Re: Final Destination: The Future World ~ Kramwood

Post by Stallie Sat May 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Omg, dude, I think this is probably the best track you have made yet, I like the style, control and density of the track. One mistake about the music was it kind of started too early; in the beginning the flow and sync didn't go to well. Other than that you did an amazing job, and I would like to see more of this from you soon. Inverted Onoz
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun May 27, 2012 12:45 am

That recycling fling section, was incredible.

Great work!

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 am

yeah i agree with cam that fling recycling part was super baaywus

you're so pro kram <3
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sun May 27, 2012 1:13 am

Heyoo, I'm an inspiration what?! Pardon me while I spray my drink all over the table.

This track was absolutely amazing. I honestly thought I only went on for a little while before looking up at the second count and saw it was in the 100s range. I really like the progression of styles in the track, from the generic quirk, through alt, recycling, and finally high speed. The transitions were really nice, and I honestly don't have any negative comments, so I'm just going to complain that your wells were messy, even if I don't mean it. :|
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

Watched the video without reading anything, saw the title scene, read Anal Destination, yelled out HAH! To be looked at weird by parents.

Then read the OP, then had a huge grin on my face, lol, anal destination.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 am

It's hard to find criticism in tracks like these without forcing it out. Only thing I can say is that you relied on shoulder flings in some of the compact parts often. That's somewhat forced too.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinter Sun May 27, 2012 6:29 am

Dat. Has. Power! And lots of awesomeness
Pinter
Pinter

Back to top Go down

Post by rich Sun May 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Do I have to say something everyone else has said? I would pick something bad out of the track that you could 'work on' but I can't....
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Awesome track, no complaints except that I was expecting more track near the end when he was going ~120 ppf.

Also, you didn't end it with an upwards airtime which made me happy Very Happy
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun May 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Terrific! Every part was fantastic (especially the triple recycled fling), although I felt like some of the transitions were a little abrupt. The cohesiveness of the track was unexpectedly good too. One of your best for sure.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 pm

When I was refering to the "ending", I didn't mean the music, but the actual track itself. You tend to have a trend of anticlimactic endings in your tracks. (Which isn't a big deal, but it's just something that I've noticed)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Really reminded me of a modern-day Lilac Wine. Although, I shouldn't say modern, because this would probably be more into the realm of future quirk; I can see you think so too 'Future world' :p. Although, maybe a better word would be ultramodern, or visionary, to pay homage to Hedge lol.

I'm proud to be on the first list of your inspirations, thank you. Smile The track itself is an exhilarating display of both your technical, and artistic mastery. I'm probably not the only viewer feeling the desire to make high-speed quirk stirring inside of us after viewing it. Awesome job again Kram. I hope this isn't your "Final Destination" however, because I look forward to your next tracks!
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm

This is probably the definition of future quirk, and I loved every second. 8D It's like a modern-day Incito. The only thing it's missing is the labeling of the tricks and the awesome first song.

Definitely worth watching a couple thousand more times.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Great job. The only thing was that this track (IMO) built less tension than Universe. For the rest, amazing man.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 am

here's some criticism. are you aware you named your track "Anal Destination"?

It's kind of hard to take it seriously when you're being so childish.

that aside the track was pretty meh considering your standards. I was expecting far more from the 120+ highspeed and the music starting late threw me off
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 pm

OMG Kram you're a f***ing Master !!!
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 pm

That was pretty fantastic. It didn't entertain me all that much though, so I'm going to rewatch and figure out why.

- The beginning felt awkward with the music - you did sync it, but before the sync it felt like you were just killing time and making random crap, which didn't fit and didn't convey your intention very well.
- The random spikes in music volume were really obnoxious and distracting.
- It felt like you lost a lot of steam around the 50 second mark, while the music was still full force.
- the speeding back up didn't feel like it synced well, which was annoying after you had worked at syncing before.
- The ending felt a little... blah... I don't know why exactly. Just sort of lame.

That said, the tricks were blew-my-socks-off impressive, and I really liked the fast/slow/fast sections structure to the whole thing. I particularly liked everything from 0:27 to 0:45, the crazy fling recycling around 1:15, and the highspeed stuff around 1:45. You're really really good at this, I think that you just need to think your ideas through more thoroughly to make a true masterpiece.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down