We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets - Chui

+12
Pinter
rabid squirrel
RyderLR
Sssschiller
SETH
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
Hedgehogs4Me
Derpinator
ACwazHere
Stallie
Chui Ninji
16 posters

Go down

Secrets - Chui Empty Secrets - Chui

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 am

I can't keep them. Hehe As proven by streaming this 8999 times. xD

Long awaited track...? Maybe.

Huge thanks to Cam for recording and editing. Much love.

Fun facts:

sol: http://www.mediafire.com/?gm3fc8hephdfaqx

Last edited by Chui Ninji on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Secrets - Chui Empty Re: Secrets - Chui

Post by Stallie Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

Damn son, that is some beast shizz. I didn't really care for the music but the track is amazing. The flow was good, those wells and manuals are awesome as well. Basically the whole track itself felt a bit loose and powerful, but for the most part it was not that dense, to that I say nice job.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 am

Chui that was beautiful. <3

You executed everything very well Smile The whole second half of the track I was just like ":o" because it was all new and awesome to me. If I had to complain about something; some of the tricks transitioned strangely into each other, I feel.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 am

I totally knew that you were gonna use that song xD

I liked the parts where it was just like 'OHMYGAWDSOMANYLINES!!' Inverted Onoz

I really liked the highspeed parts. It was sorta fluid (i suppose you can call it) when Bosh switched fling. Inverted Onoz

However, somewhere in the track, you made a really weak fling, and it sorta killed the flow IMO. D:

There was a groll loop in O2B.

Inverted Onoz
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 am

2:17 is easily the best part.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 am

Seriously beautiful <3
Shame I won't be hearing this song as often on the stream anymore ;-;
But really, you really have excellent control with your flings, you showed hell of a lot of skill, I love this track so much!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 am

DUDE, that was awesome! Great trick use and everything. And the nosie at 1:04.. Great job! It was perfect! Glad to see another guy who can do them ^^
Only critique was that the tailie at 1:29 could've been a bit less wobbly (expect a tutorial soon though) and that I saw a lot of hand flings xD Also, I saw little airtime except for some long ones, while those short airtimes are things that can turn a great track into a total masterpiece. Anyway, highly entertaining and showing of great skill. <3
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

wow! so beast! crazy trick variation, flow and speed! just awesome
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 am

D: I can't watch it because of GEMA!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

^ xD that was epic Kram.

Chui You are finally done, with one of my favorite tracks I have seen in awhile, how do you feel? Finally done.

It was so great and so were the grolls, you make him spin like no other :|
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

That was utterly fantastic!

I really love your fling quirk, you keep the flow in such a classy way, even when he slows down almost to a stop, you never lost it. And you do rolls and switches in such great ways - like Valance except it matched this song more than that song, and had more variety.

The music syncing was masterful, too. Well done there.

The length was pro as well! great job maintaining the level of awesomeness for the entire length! Never once felt like you got tired of it.

I also really liked the green line ninjas, made the color replay worthwhile to watch for sure. Felt like seeing how a magician does the illusions he does :P

I haven't seen someone mention something yet that really bothered me. I loved the large airtimes because they fit the music so well (and I did actually notice a whole bunch of small airtimes), I didn't notice a large amount of a certain type of fling because it all flowed together so nicely, I loved thew parts where he slowed down and almost killed the flow but didn't, I didn't notice any weak flings, and I didn't notice any wobbly manuals (and I make manuals for a living)

Well Done Chui! Thumbs Up

chiller: http://www.mediafire.com/?n81sf5bjgn7b24a
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinter Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Really good track Thumbs Up I like the manuals very much Rolling Eyes
Pinter
Pinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Obviously you know I know this is a beast track. However, it was a half-loop tail manual. :|

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Firstly, thanks everyone for the comments! Aaaaand long post inbound.

ACwazHere wrote:Chui that was beautiful. <3

You executed everything very well Smile The whole second half of the track I was just like ":o" because it was all new and awesome to me. If I had to complain about something; some of the tricks transitioned strangely into each other, I feel.
Daww thanks. <3
Yeah I feel that way on some of the stuff too. Mostly the 3rd pos foot fling (not that you know what that is), and one other fling that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Rapto wrote:I totally knew that you were gonna use that song xD

I liked the parts where it was just like 'OHMYGAWDSOMANYLINES!!' Inverted Onoz

I really liked the highspeed parts. It was sorta fluid (i suppose you can call it) when Bosh switched fling. Inverted Onoz

However, somewhere in the track, you made a really weak fling, and it sorta killed the flow IMO. D:

There was a groll loop in O2B.

Inverted Onoz
There was a weak fling? D: Where?
:| Well this is the first backwards groll loop.

Wolf_Spirit wrote:Seriously beautiful <3
Shame I won't be hearing this song as often on the stream anymore ;-;
But really, you really have excellent control with your flings, you showed hell of a lot of skill, I love this track so much!
It's a shame? xD I'm soooo sick of that song it's ridiculous. Haha.

Rafael wrote:DUDE, that was awesome! Great trick use and everything. And the nosie at 1:04.. Great job! It was perfect! Glad to see another guy who can do them ^^
Only critique was that the tailie at 1:29 could've been a bit less wobbly (expect a tutorial soon though) and that I saw a lot of hand flings xD Also, I saw little airtime except for some long ones, while those short airtimes are things that can turn a great track into a total masterpiece. Anyway, highly entertaining and showing of great skill. <3
Yeah! I was super proud of that nosie. :P Everyone in stream told me I was just being way too meticulous with it, but I was all "NO" and stuff. 8D
Heh. Yeaaahh. First time doing a tailie at more than like, 5 ppf. xD I think I've gotten the hang of them a bit more now. Although manuals still allude me
Orly, hand flings? I feel like there are way too many spidey/nose flings, but that's just me, apparently. xD

Sssschiller wrote: D: I can't watch it because of GEMA!
D:

Kramwood wrote:oh noes D:
I feel really sorry for you sssschiller because that was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjpE1I7XbE
I lol'd

ryderofthelines wrote:^ xD that was epic Kram.

Chui You are finally done, with one of my favorite tracks I have seen in awhile, how do you feel? Finally done.

It was so great and so were the grolls, you make him spin like no other :|
I feel happy? I guess. If you can't tell by the XY I'm doing, I'm just having fun with LR after this. xP

rabid squirrel wrote:That was utterly fantastic!

I really love your fling quirk, you keep the flow in such a classy way, even when he slows down almost to a stop, you never lost it. And you do rolls and switches in such great ways - like Valance except it matched this song more than that song, and had more variety.

The music syncing was masterful, too. Well done there.

The length was pro as well! great job maintaining the level of awesomeness for the entire length! Never once felt like you got tired of it.

I also really liked the green line ninjas, made the color replay worthwhile to watch for sure. Felt like seeing how a magician does the illusions he does :P

I haven't seen someone mention something yet that really bothered me. I loved the large airtimes because they fit the music so well (and I did actually notice a whole bunch of small airtimes), I didn't notice a large amount of a certain type of fling because it all flowed together so nicely, I loved thew parts where he slowed down and almost killed the flow but didn't, I didn't notice any weak flings, and I didn't notice any wobbly manuals (and I make manuals for a living)

Well Done Chui! Thumbs Up

chiller: http://www.mediafire.com/?n81sf5bjgn7b24a
You might want to work on your wobbly-manual-noticing skills. o.O That taillie at the end was definitely wobbly. xP
Thanks for le compliments. I like the parts where I relatively unnoticeable-y sped up and slowed Bosh down. ^^ Made me feel sly.

Rainbow Dash wrote:Obviously you know I know this is a beast track. However, it was a half-loop tail manual. :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9NROjAKwgU
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 pm

SPPEEEEDDDD Very Happy...sorry xD

Nah, seriously, something as pacey and silky as that is great fun to watch. Line Rider has sped up loads since I used to play it, and you're setting the bar really high. Well done you Very Happy

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

It seemed as if you kept on slowing down, then the only way to gain speed was with shoulder wells.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 pm

efrazable wrote:It seemed as if you kept on slowing down, then the only way to gain speed was with shoulder wells.
0:20 - shoulder fling to speed him up for the first time.
0:32 - inv shoulder slows him down.
0:43 - shoulder fling to speed him up to high speed after mid/slow quirk
0:58 - shoulder fling for variety. Same speed
1:02 - shoulder fling into tail for speed
1:07 - shoulder fling slows him down.
1:13 - inv shoulder for variety
1:22 - shoulder alt fling for... something
1:24 - shoulder fling slows him down.
I don't catch your drift.

In terms of speeding up after slowing down:
0:25 - hand fling
0:30 - spidey fling
0:35 - shoulder squish thing
0:37 - backwards alt fling and inv hand fling
0:40 - alt fling of various contact points
0:43 - shoulder fling
0:53 - nose/spidey asdf type thing
1:04 - shoulder fling
1:09 - shoulder squish
1:26 - foot/nose dual fling
1:28 - nose alt fling
I used the shoulder 4 times. I don't catch your drift. Perhaps look again? o.O
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Chui Ninji wrote:I'm soooo sick of that song it's ridiculous. Haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0
Maybe not so sick of it now?
Chui Ninji wrote:You might want to work on your wobbly-manual-noticing skills. o.O That taillie at the end was definitely wobbly. xP
Thanks for le compliments. I like the parts where I relatively unnoticeable-y sped up and slowed Bosh down. ^^ Made me feel sly.
Just saying it didn't bother me, I had to look at it closely to see it wasn't balanced.

and no problem Smile
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Awesome tracks always get posted when I'm gone. xD

I love that slow g-roll near the beginning. You have a lot of control when it comes to suddenly speeding up or slowing down (hence the part right after the giant tail manual at the end).

If it weren't for hedge, I wouldn't have known those random green lines were there. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down