We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you would like to beta test, post here and say so.

+26
Vermillion
Rafael
Helios Pavonine
Summoning
GhostY
Kohuda
hypothet
Derpinator
KillinTime2792
SPL4SHZ0N3
Xzst
OTDE
efrazable
darklight
Yobanjojoe
Stallie
Sheldon
TheRevTastic
captain_cornflakes
Sssschiller
CamQuartr
Inukaza
[senpai] kevans
pure5152
Wolf_Spirit
rabid squirrel
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you would like to beta test, post here and say so. Empty If you would like to beta test, post here and say so.

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

No guarantees. But we (probably) only want to give you the rank if you're interested. This is just so that we can say "We agree this person would be a good beta tester. Are they interested?" *checks this thread* "Cool they are" *promotes*

It's a good idea to post here even if you already expressed interest elsewhere, just so you can be sure we see that you expressed interest.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

If you would like to beta test, post here and say so. Empty Re: If you would like to beta test, post here and say so.

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I'd like to beta test ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

If you would like to beta test, post here and say so. Empty Re: If you would like to beta test, post here and say so.

Post by pure5152 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm interested, just wondering what exactly a beta tester actually does. does he/she just play out with possible standalones, test them like the name suggests, and then offer suggestions? or is there something more to it
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

pure5152 wrote:I'm interested, just wondering what exactly a beta tester actually does. does he/she just play out with possible standalones, test them like the name suggests, and then offer suggestions? or is there something more to it

Yes, but in that topic, your opinion weighs more here because we believe you hold true to the spirit of Line rider and can give us ideas that improve the toy without it making it easier.

Spoiler:
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm all for it then XD
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 pm

I would, I have a knack for beta testing. On my resume I have beta tested Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Waterparks for Atari. I am a professional at it, honestly. Smile

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Sure, why not

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I want it! 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

I would like to beta test. :3
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Why do most of the people here think beta testing is suggesting features? If you actually beta tested games before you would know it's mainly about finding bugs that could ruin the game while playing etc.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

I am interested in Beta Testing, and would be very happy to do so. I have a knack for tricks, I could easily find any bugs or tricks that are possible that you don't want implemented. Very Happy

Last edited by Sheldon on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Ok, why not, its sounds cool.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Wolf_Spirit wrote:I'd like to beta test ^^
CamQuartr wrote:Sure, why not
you guys already can lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

I've actually tested a few beta games in my apprenticeship, so I would like to be a beta tester.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

I would absolutely love to test the scenery in whatever versions are being tested.
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Georgio should, so he can have 5 userbars. If you would like to beta test, post here and say so. 30159
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 pm

I would love to beta test Smile
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Xzst Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm

yes i would like to do this
Xzst
Xzst

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 am

I would like to beta test new versions.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:I would, I have a knack for beta testing. On my resume I have beta tested Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Waterparks for Atari. I am a professional at it, honestly. Smile
i know a guy who beta tested GTA:SA

he's a locky fock

ontopic: beta should be public imo, pip bars given to those who actually contribute by pointing out bugs and how to replicate bugs n stuff like that

but that's just like, my opinion man.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Can i be a beta tester?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

For all those that are requesting, we have to decide. I do have some say on who gets in, but it's not entirely my choice. All I know is that staff and LCC decide. so if you are staff or LCC, you are already in.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 pm

I would like to beta test.

I'm very good at doing stupid things with this game.

QA is my thing; I know what to look for when beta testing.

My dad actually does this kind of thing as a living, as well as many other bits and bobs.

Will work for peanuts.

kevansevans wrote:
pure5152 wrote:I'm interested, just wondering what exactly a beta tester actually does. does he/she just play out with possible standalones, test them like the name suggests, and then offer suggestions? or is there something more to it

Yes, but in that topic, your opinion weighs more here because we believe you hold true to the spirit of Line rider and can give us ideas that improve the toy without it making it easier.

Spoiler:

That's not beta testing btw. :3

That's suggestions relating to game content, kevan.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Beta Testing = Testing out how the player feels the game + finding them bugs.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 pm

HG42 wrote:I would like to beta test.

I'm very good at doing stupid things with this game.

QA is my thing; I know what to look for when beta testing.

My dad actually does this kind of thing as a living, as well as many other bits and bobs.

Will work for peanuts.

kevansevans wrote:

Spoiler:

That's not beta testing btw. :3

That's suggestions relating to game content, kevan.

But it also leads into beta testing, because if I put it in, it has to be tested right?
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next