We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Who's got my username anywayz :P

+49
-Nexus-
aspi33
Phyxius
iPi
Orthuss
Z_N-Freak
Ph0enix
Lankher
WTB
Hedgehogs4Me
Inukaza
Traxis
x612nt13
mhenr18
Stallie
Opal Rider
hypothet
Yobanjojoe
GhostY
Sheldon
Lukking
LineMagiX
Votale
efrazable
Purtle
Kohuda
[senpai] kevans
TheRevTastic
IGLima
Xanth
Georgio_jc
captain_cornflakes
Sssschiller
Rafael
bbshabob1
Wolf_Spirit
JoaTrades
KillinTime2792
Derpinator
Chui Ninji
alfhelmlr
Wizzy
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
OTDE
Cereal
ACwazHere
TechDawg
53 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Inukaza Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 am

This is not one of those "Oh jeebus I missed techdawg post".

I was Inukaza back then, and I sent various random PM's to you when you were active on IRT, major one asking if you were my father. Coodios on coming back, since, as some people are misunderstanding, you are NOT coming back to being active. I appreciate all the work you are doing.

HOWEVER..

Rumor went around about 1-2 months ago, with someone contacting your son, which responded with a "My Dad wants no contact with the Linerider community anymore, he's moving on." Was that a legitimate contact? Or was that just our contact being a brat and lying. :|

Regardless, thanks for showing up. Now we wait for ezo. :|

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 Empty Re: So Who's got my username anywayz :P

Post by Derpinator Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Sorry to anyone which this might bring bad memories, but what was in the PM that mhenr sent to TD?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:This is not one of those "Oh jeebus I missed techdawg post".

I was Inukaza back then, and I sent various random PM's to you when you were active on IRT, major one asking if you were my father. Coodios on coming back, since, as some people are misunderstanding, you are NOT coming back to being active. I appreciate all the work you are doing.

HOWEVER..

Rumor went around about 1-2 months ago, with someone contacting your son, which responded with a "My Dad wants no contact with the Linerider community anymore, he's moving on." Was that a legitimate contact? Or was that just our contact being a brat and lying. :|

I haven't seen one post in here saying that he is coming back to being active.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

What? No honorable quote towards me?
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:HOWEVER..

It's entirely possible that that was a valid contact. I know Eliah gets tired of trying (for y'all) to get me to come say something, and I can conceive of having said something at least similar to that. I DID have quite the bad taste in my mouth after the way things ended with inXile for me. On top of that, with all the trouble 1and1 was giving me when trying to get the database size limit increased, and failing at it, having the site down AGAIN and AGAIN, it was really all very depressing, and I can at least imagine having said something out of frustration at one point. However, that being said, my angst was never, in any way, related to the community, the players, the members of IRtL or even key individuals withing inXile, it was just what it was...

kevansevans wrote:What? No honorable quote towards me?
*Directs and honorable quote toward kev...* :P
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm

I really hope you'll play again TD. Btw, get on Facebook some more, haven't spoken to you since the interview haha!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TechDawg Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Rafael wrote:I really hope you'll play again TD. Btw, get on Facebook some more, haven't spoken to you since the interview haha!
How'd that turn out, anyway?
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 am

Everyone cover your heads, here comes the apocalypse!
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Everyone cover your heads, here comes the apocalypse!

The heck....

This is so weird, it's like a little LR reunion...of dead people

WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 am

^ Kind of like when Ganoderma, Flagpole, and DaPoe came back and all wanted to be mod again.
TD, want to start something where we both start advocating for our admin positions back?
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 am

TechDawg wrote:
Rafael wrote:I really hope you'll play again TD. Btw, get on Facebook some more, haven't spoken to you since the interview haha!
How'd that turn out, anyway?
Haha, great! I got a 8/10 for the report, got extra points for finding someone who lives so far away :P, thanks again!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:19 am

Also, TD question

Remember me?

(I'd be amazed if you did.)

Went under the name of Kjell Ivar for a while and was member Nr 12
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:49 am

Tech Dawg. Inverted Onoz
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 am

I'm more excited about lankher's return tbh

No, but seriously though, howdy TD
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:21 am

TechDawg wrote:

kevansevans wrote:What? No honorable quote towards me?
*Directs and honorable quote toward kev...* :P

awww thank you. Any who, I would like you to try that link in my signature.... and maybe try out v3 beta *cough*
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 am

^ :facepalm:
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:46 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:TD, want to start something where we both start advocating for our admin positions back?
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:You're NOT ALLOWED... to tell me to be more active. I'm retiring. I mean, SHEESH. So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 581354
So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 468197
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by bbshabob1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 pm

efrazable wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:TD, want to start something where we both start advocating for our admin positions back?
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:You're NOT ALLOWED... to tell me to be more active. I'm retiring. I mean, SHEESH. So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 581354

Hehe
bbshabob1
bbshabob1

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:03 pm

bbshabob1 wrote:
efrazable wrote:

Hehe
:|
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

TechDawg wrote:As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )

You better. And besides, I bet that old fart still has some life in him yet. Try it out sometime Wink .
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ph0enix Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Welcome back TD, You might not know me from before. All I want to know is when you will have IRTL back up again. 8D
Ph0enix
Ph0enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Damn, this is one cool reunion. *does not really have anything important to say, but wants to be part of the topic anyway*
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Opal Rider wrote:
TechDawg wrote:As for whether or not I'll actually start to ride any lines of my own again, it remains to be seen. The last few days I've been riding a few on the iPod (iRider) but, to be honest, with what I've seen y'all doing since I've last had my time in the limelight, I Fear I'd just be an old-fart trying to re-kindle glory days. Yet, on the other hand, I've never been one to listen well to my fears, so who knows : )
You better. And besides, I bet that old fart still has some life in him yet. Try it out sometime Wink .
That, and although your manuals might be a bit rusty after 2 years, that monument making, like in Remake Believe, remains the awesome. That, and your creativity in TD and Son Inc. was the most creative scenery track I can remember (Besides Bolted to the Wall and MM Supernatural). Finally, the ratio for sceners to quirkers is around 1:15. We need more So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 769419.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Kind of late, but:

So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 DsIWL

Hi Techdawg! Very Happy
I joined about a year or so ago, and never really amounted to anything, if that suffices for an introduction :p
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 pm

efrazable wrote:
Opal Rider wrote:
That, and although your manuals might be a bit rusty after 2 years, that monument making, like in Remake Believe, remains the awesome. That, and your creativity in TD and Son Inc. was the most creative scenery track I can remember (Besides Bolted to the Wall and MM Supernatural). Finally, the ratio for sceners to quirkers is around 1:15. We need more So Who's got my username anywayz :P - Page 4 769419.

He didn't make the track for make believe.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next