We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael

+10
pure5152
efrazable
Sheldon
Cereal
SETH
SPL4SHZ0N3
LineMagiX
Georgio_jc
Chui Ninji
Rafael
14 posters

Go down

Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael Empty Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael

Post by Rafael Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Our blue slow quirk collab. I'm really proud of my parts and to collab two of the best riders out there! Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7k7B9ApCI
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael Empty Re: Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:09 pm

YT:

Mmmmm. Loving the stop n' go. A few of the stops were really nice, and a few of the go's were really really nice. But they weren't always consistent, which is a shame. Still impressive. ^^
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I'm damn proud of the stuff I did there. In fact I think it's the best trackmaking I've ever done.. I bet some of you would've liked the coloured version, but ah......see title 8D

The whole track turned out amazing imo, it was a pleasure to collab you guys! =)
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:50 pm

lmao 0:45

Although it's all pretty much the same style, everybody's parts are so different. I like this.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Loved making it, it was so fun. Smile

SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:02 pm

it's along track !! very nice job
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Choppy recording D:

Track was crazy. Loved the stop-n-go moments and the integration. Georg has really mastered hiding g-wells in granuals.

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Rafael
Style
6/10
Of all the parts yours seemed to have the least style. Georgio_jc's and SP4SHZ0N3's parts were very noticable, yours didn't really standout for being stylish. It seemed very text book to me.
Control
8/10
The control in your first part was very nice. It shows in that tail manual recycle. Your second part wasn't nearly as good, it was a lot more mediocre in comparison. It seemed a bit to slow as well. Your last part had way to many quirky curves, I didn't really like it.
Skill
7/10
Your part had some skill. I felt like your wells could have more strength. Maybe this is because Splash was in this collab. Your stops showed a ton of control and skill, good job on that. Your last part was lacking as usual. Not the last part I guess, the second to last. The last is the stall.
Fun
8/10
Although your parts were lacking a bit in other sections, they looked fun. The last part looked like you were either uninspired or just had fun making it. So good job on that.

Overall
7/10
Your parts didn't impress me like SPL4SHZ0N3's or Georgio_jc's, but they were good. I probably would not have been so strict if it was a solo, but it was a collab and there just happened to be two of the best riders in it.

Georgio_jc
Style
10/10
Of all the participants I enjoyed your parts the most. Your first part had some nice use of integration it was very deceiving. The part with the granual things were amazingly stylish. They look extremely difficult to make. Your stop and go was perfectly timed and such. This is the kind of stuff you can only expect from you Georgio_jc. Smile
Control
9/10
Your control was amazing Georgio_jc. Your stalls were timed perfectly and the exits from them were also perfect. Your curves were surprisingly well balanced for all blue. I really enjoyed the control of your parts.
Skill
9/10
Your parts had a ton of skill. Those new one sided granual fling manual things were really impressive. A really good idea actually. The only part I thought you were lacking in skill was that nose manual loop and that x manual. But that is ok, still really enjoyable.
Fun
10/10
Your parts were all super fun and deceiving. I like those 1 sided manual flings a lot. Your stop and go was very fun, as well as your integration. You do not cease to amaze me with the fun you include in your tracks.

Overall
9/10
As I said, I enjoyed your parts the most. It was very innovative and super stylish. I hope you never quit.

SPL4SHZ0N3
Style
8/10
Your section had you compact style, but slower. That turned out really cool. I love your regular compact style, and this was just as good. It had strong flings and such as usual.
Control
9/10
Your control was excellent. But I can tell that you slacked a bit at times. Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael 468197 I can tell this because it looks like it and you told me. That one butt stall was very strong and rather amazing. Overall your control was completely professional.
Skill
10/10
Your part had the most skill, and I'm just saying this because you are Splash. All your wells were very strong. Your stalls were very fast and strong. I was kind of impressed with this.
Fun
8/10
Your parts were very fun. They had a bounce to them. Not a stylish smooth bounce, more of a violent strong skill bounce. It was very fun. Keep it up.

Overall
9/10
Your parts had a different feel than Georgio_jc's. It was like the complete opposite. His were very stylish and smooth, yours were jerky and had a lot of skill. The strength was amazing, and the stalls were powerful. Good job. Enigma - Georg, Splash and Rafael 232659

Track Consensus
I felt this track was a slow version of Splash's style. It had a calm relaxing feel to it. The music fit surprisingly well. Georgio's parts were stylish and innovative, in fact I will probably start using these granual things. The only part I didn't like to much was Rafael's third. It just looked rushed that's all. I hope to see more releases from all of you guys. Excellent work, and keep it up.

Last edited by Sheldon on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 14 times in total
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Needs more sum.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

in url, t5666. hmmm
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

georgio's part blew my mind! love those one-sided trippy granuals

raf, I never knew you had stop-n-go in you! Very Happy I'd love to see you pursue this style sometime; the result might be quite interesting!

okay, splash, that butt well stop was INSANE! that one trick right there made my day. oh, and your other stuff was stellar too Smile

overall great job guys!! well done XD
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Georgios manual structure = <3
Splash's groovy quirk = <3
Raf's surprisingly stylish quirk = <3
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 pm

kabääääm and i was amazed!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I dig.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Sheldon wrote:Georgio's parts were stylish and innovative, in fact I will probably start using these granual things.

ohhhhyeahh get ready for some epic manuals people! 8D

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, reminds me of another reason why I still make tracks! ♥️
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 am

I loved it you guys ^^
Some of Georg's stuff was just incredible! Really, I have no idea what was going to happen next, and some of the recycles were just insane >.<
All of you did a fantastic job!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down