We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Diversion - An LCC Production

+23
shammies
Stallie
Cereal
GhostY
Wizzy
weebit
Lukking
Sssschiller
Chuggers
SETH
Wolf_Spirit
Derpinator
Georgio_jc
Votale
CamQuartr
IGLima
Chui Ninji
Sheldon
Inukaza
LineMagiX
Orthuss
Rafael
rabid squirrel
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La Diversion - An LCC Production - Page 2 Empty Re: La Diversion - An LCC Production

Post by Phyxius Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:30 am

Great track, I'll review this asap I come home

-- Phyxius
Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

La Diversion - An LCC Production - Page 2 Empty Re: La Diversion - An LCC Production

Post by Inukaza Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:03 am

Rafael wrote: I'm really proud of my non-contact hand fling 8D

I 100% Lol'd

Edit: Wait, this was posted before. Sorry, I didn't check the times, someone bumped it. :|

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyxius Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 am

I guess I did. Because I haven't seen this before because I was gone long time :P

Anyways, Here is the review:

Kramwood:
Skill: 6, I really like the beginning of the track. But then it becomes less. Your third part was more interesting. I loved the manual recycling and the kramual^^ Very much flow.
Style: 7 Your style is interesting. Very attractive and strong, But You should make your wells even more stronger!
Composition: 7 It's all well composed especially the second part.
Keep up the good work Smile

Ghosty:
Skill: 7 I enjoyed every second of your part. Your skill is great. You have well done ideas and directions.
Style: 7 Your style is great, but your wells should be even more powerfull.
Composition: 7 Well composed, I love the ideas!
(make ur part longer next time!)You would be very awesome if your wells are just a tiny bit stronger! Keep it up!

PainLobster:
Skill: 8 Great flow, and speed. directions are good.
Style: 7 Compact style which is very entertaining.
Composition: 7 Short but strong!
Next time make your part some longer. it was really short like Ghosty's part.

Cereal:
Skill: 8 Your skill was amazing here.
Style: 8 Style was great. some 'bigger' quirk which was good after some smaller stuff.
Composition: 8 I really loved this composition. I was amazed with the foot fling. And your smooth manual loop recycling amazed me even more! This is how it should be!
Keep it up!

Pure:
Skill: 9 Your stop 'n go was amazing in the loop. and your speed made the track less bored. altho, I was a bit dissapointed with your flatsled. but still amazing.
Style: 8 Splendid.
Composition: 8 Great composition. Your ideas fit so well.
Awesome!

Sheldon:
Skill: 9 Your skill if very high.
Style: 8 Style is good, very good speed. you fixed the flow killers.
Composition: 6. Your compositions were okay, I'd rather have 1 bigger part than 2 very small parts. but you still did a great job.

Chui Ninji:
Skill: 7 Again it was really short but, you made a well entertaining smooth manual and flanual which I liked.
Style: 7 Short but good.
Composition: 6 Way to short. It was only about 3 seconds. which was dissapointing. But your grade got higher because of the manual, flanual.

SethComposerGuy:
Skill: 8, Very interesting work.
Style: 8 Great style like always. I really love your small fling style!
Composition: 9 Very good composition. Length was good. Great ideas.

Georgio Jc
Skill: 8 Amazing skill like always
Style: 9 Your style is so enjoyable to watch. Your ideas and such are awesome!
Composition: 9 Very well.

Rafael
Skill: 8 Awesome skill. what I expected to see. great chosen directions.
Style: 9 Love your style <3
Composition: 8 Your big fling was pleasing. then your compact stuff made it even more pleasing!

Overal:
Very nice LCC production. Very creative and well pleasing to watch. Thanks for making this collab and uploading it.
SCG, Love your editing style Wink. Also, I find Pures and Georgio's part the most fun to watch. They did a great job with their creativity.

--- Phyxius

Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyxius Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:08 am

Kramwood wrote:
Phyxius wrote: KRAMWOOD:
You should make your wells even more stronger!

Lolwut xD

This style track was definatily out of the norm for me at the time. If you want to see more power check out my quirks and high speeds listed in my sig. (Read read words first)

Thats exactly why I said Make your wells more stronger! I meant next time in this kinda collabs.
Phyxius
Phyxius

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

Didn't like it very much, but it's a fun track, so it doesn't matter anyways :P
Kram's kramual was most outstanding to me. And the duo-manual. The rest was interesting, but not outstanding. You know, don't take it negative Wink

Kind of good to see the LCC being able to do fun projects as well, just don't let it become the trend. LCC is about pwning, you know Wink
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 am

^I agree, but I don't think that the LCC are... for the future quirk revolution.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 am

^ And that's why I like it. Go away with your maximum power, aspi, you're way too overrating it. VIVA LA DIVERSION!
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:22 am

Aspi's right.. If you want to start a fun collab, sure. But the LCC is not there for fun collabs. Anyway, just you wait aspi Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2