We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO

+5
Wizzy
CamQuartr
Cereal
Helios Pavonine
rabid squirrel
9 posters

Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO Empty Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Remix Session 2 Scened

Created by Commandercoke and RovanO
Original post: https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t4876-remix-session-2-scened-cc-rovano

Awesome track, awesome scenery.
Wolf_Spirit wrote:Beautiful!
Chui Ninji wrote:Hooooly crap. That's amazing.
Helios Pavonine wrote:I loved every freakin' part of it <3!
Votale wrote:Simple yet magnificent. I love you CC.
CamQuartr wrote:oh my god I absolutely loved this track!
f' yeah for finish it <3333333
Rafael wrote:I loved it man! The simple scenery fits the track SO well! :O Incredible job!
pure5152 wrote:That was brilliant! This track featured both stylish track and well-spaced scenery. I really like how you were able to strike a tasteful balance between detail and space. You did a wonderful job overall, and should be pleased to produce such a masterpiece as this x).
to be honest I was very surprised by the amount of people voted yes in the "feature this"? poll

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO Empty Re: Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:53 pm

This track of few proves simple scenery can be gorgeous Smile
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO Empty Re: Remix Session 2 Scened by Commandercoke and RovanO

Post by Cereal Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Simple, and effective scenery.

Ossum
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Yes!!!
Love this track!

rabid squirrel wrote:to be honest I was very surprised by the amount of people voted yes in the "feature this"? poll

May I ask why you are so surprised?

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:46 pm

CamQuartr wrote:Yes!!!
Love this track!

rabid squirrel wrote:to be honest I was very surprised by the amount of people voted yes in the "feature this"? poll

May I ask why you are so surprised?
read my review I guess:

rabid squirrel wrote:That was great!

The scenery did a fantastic job of not covering up the track but still being really cool *coughghostycough* Also, <3 highspeed scenery.

It's too bad the beginning is far more dense than the rest. it would have been nice for the "Remix" to be more in the middle, in an often-visited spot. Oh well. The bee was epic - like I said my favorite monument of yours so far, despite the fact that he lands in the middle of it which makes it look like a LAOTW entry rather than part of a track

Well done overall, if a bit rushed.

Ambitious? Somewhat
Epic factor/Impressive? Somewhat
Complete/Cohesive? somewhat
Vision? Not really
An Experience? Not really

Quality of art? Good. Bee was AWESOME.
Creativity in scening things? somewhat
Speed manipulations? Great!
Detail? good
Consistency? somewhat. bit bare towards the end
Unified Theme? not really
Originality? yes
Speed? good stuff

Monument placement? ok (what I said about the beginning)
Monument usage? coke bottle was cool, otherwise not really. landing inside the bee was awkward for me but that seems to be how you roll.
3-D (extrusion, adding shine, shading, contour lines, adding depth)? somewhat at the beginning, I liked it when it was there Very Happy
Made sense? somewhat. Everything is floating lol
"Hiding" the track? (this is bad) none!
Good Ending? yes
CC himself said "don't expect much" and that it was rushed. And it was rather rushed towards the end...
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

I actually didn't think this deserved a feature. It was nice and elegant, but nothing amazing. It's commandercoke scenery and we all know how amazing he can be. This was not really up to his standards, but not below either.

BUT seeing as we don't get that many scenery tracks anyway, I don't see why we shouldn't feature this.

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

Thanks guys...I think. I never wanted a track to be featured that didn't deserve it, and maybe this didn't deserve it. I'm dissapointed that I didn't make something up to my own standards. The comments are cool though.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:06 am

Lol the Coca-Cola bottle was good. :3
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am

Commandercoke wrote:Thanks guys...I think. I never wanted a track to be featured that didn't deserve it, and maybe this didn't deserve it. I'm dissapointed that I didn't make something up to my own standards. The comments are cool though.

The naked track itself is pretty much feature worthy.

(<3 RS2)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

I think this really deserved the feature. You don't see much simple scenery pulled off this well. CC has amazing control over his white space, and it truly amazes me.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:08 am

coca cola was awesome. Beginning scenery was bumpin. Highspeed scenery was where it failed to catch my eyes. Monument was pretty fly.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down