We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152

4 posters

Go down

Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152 Empty Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152

Post by pure5152 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 am

approaching the sun
-
No, I did not spend a whole ton of time on this, I just didn't post this sooner or anything because my computer just lags way to much... oh well. I tried to give this video an "ambient" feel using reasoner's great ambient music... so sit back, relax, and enjoy the video Smile
-
song: Approaching the sun
by: reasoner
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/122295
-
"feedback" is greatly appreciated... which could mean rating, faving, commenting, giving constructive criticism, subscribing... but it's up to you to decide what "feedback" is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-MsqSLj2w
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152 Empty Re: Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152

Post by Se7eN Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Pure, this is great
This is your break through track

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152 Empty Re: Approaching the sun - a line rider quirk by pure5152

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm

I like it alot, not much flow, but the music makes it seem like there isn't ment to be a constant flow, I liked the tricks and stuff, really good 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Nice.
Your style is developing. Keep working on it, you seem to have some great potential.
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down