We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

+23
pure5152
BenWubbleyou
Opal Rider
Ph0enix
efrazable
CamQuartr
Votale
Kohuda
GhostY
Yobanjojoe
Wizzy
Helios Pavonine
Derpinator
Wolf_Spirit
SPL4SHZ0N3
TheRevTastic
Inukaza
OTDE
jlflame2000
Sssschiller
Cereal
Rafael
rabid squirrel
27 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived) - Page 20 Empty Re: Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

^ awesome, why don't you take the omni-manual track? do a 10-ish second part of speedy-ish integration and I will be very happy Smile it's the first project on the clan page.

Still waiting to hear from OTDE and Splash.

GhostY, I'm going to officially take you out of the clan. Let me know if you're ever interested in scening again and you can almost certainly come back, but I don't want to keep putting pressure on you.

Same with Cam - haven't heard from you in months, and you've never actually done any part for us. Let me know if you want back in and we'll consider you.

Due to us letting go of two of our sceners, I'm going to put out a recruitment thread for more scenery artists for this clan.

I've just looked at the scenery that we have so far, and it's not half bad. I'll see how our scener search goes, and then I'll take it and do a part soonish, that might mostly consist of changing and adding to what's already there. We'll see.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived) - Page 20 Empty Re: Miracle Blood Factory Clan (revived)

Post by Inukaza Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Kay. Good effort guys.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm

I think I'm going to have to leave the clan, with RL pressures superceding LR.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

On that note, I'm still going to stay. However, I'm in the adjusting period to RL as well.

I'm moving out to another town next week, and start job and school the remaining two weeks. I can only assume that I will not be able to play LR during this time. I am still staying in this clan. Just giving my notice. I'll stay updated in the clan page, just don't expect me to make anything.

Also, update exceptional playlist.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 am

SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:I think I'm going to have to leave the clan, with RL pressures superceding LR.
D:

maybe do a part in the integration track before you go? go out with a bang? Very Happy I'd love for you to make a part in that. just 10 seconds of integration.

If not, well, sorry to see you go! was great having you, you did good stuff in freestyler!

Rainbow Dash wrote:On that note, I'm still going to stay. However, I'm in the adjusting period to RL as well.

I'm moving out to another town next week, and start job and school the remaining two weeks. I can only assume that I will not be able to play LR during this time. I am still staying in this clan. Just giving my notice. I'll stay updated in the clan page, just don't expect me to make anything.

Also, update exceptional playlist.
k gotcha

and I will. on my to do list for tomorrow Smile
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

thanks rabid :3

and if i do get back into scening i'll definitely come back Very Happy
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

GhostY wrote:thanks rabid :3

and if i do get back into scening i'll definitely come back Very Happy

you will come back. You can escape the track making, but nobody can escape the scening!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

K, well I guess I can assume spl4sh is out.

Raf, waiting to hear from you. I'd really love it if you could do this part, then I could go and we'd be done! Doesn't have to be fancy, it's just manuals and integration

OTDE, STILL waiting to see if you're still here. even if you don't want to be in the clan, please just post here to say so? If I don't hear from you in another week you're out.

I'm going to take the integration .sol this week sometime. I'll let you know when I actually take it. I'm also going to do some scenerizing.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Welcome Yobanjojoe, our newest member! He'll be scening stuff!

So, how are you with linecounts? Our scenery project is close to 9,000 lines right now. If you want to just take it and scene until you can't stand the lag anymore, that would be great. (Then I'll take it and go to town)

/still waiting to hear from Raf and OTDE

/still planning on taking the integration .sol as soon as I have time
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

My PC can take up to about 10k - 15k lines so ya.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Here I am! manuals manuals manuals!
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 am

Ack how did I miss you guys posting!

Yoban, did you take the scenery project? If not, can you take it right away? The theme is dark/creepy/scary/underground. It's all a bit disjointed right now, so do whatever you want that fits that theme and don't worry about the blending with other people's parts. I'm going to come in and make it all more cohesive as best I can after you go. Make sure you scene an area that's right next to the current scenery though! Just scene until the lag drives you insane or you run out of free time, basically.

OTDE, yay, good to hear from you. Are you up for another integration part? Last time you appeared I asked you the same thing and then you disappeared again for a long time without a response. If that happens again I won't be so forgiving.

Rafael, please, I was sort of counting on you to do this highspeed integration part for the omni manual track, and then a highspeed freestyle part, and then I can end it with highspeed. Please at least give me some sort of response?

EVERYONE - bug Rafael whenever you see him to post here, I've been waiting for a response for three weeks, and I know he's around

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm very busy this week. I really hope I have time to take the integration .sol next week. I want to make sure I do a part before this thing is done.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 am

rabid squirrel wrote:Ack how did I miss you guys posting!

Yoban, did you take the scenery project? If not, can you take it right away? The theme is dark/creepy/scary/underground. It's all a bit disjointed right now, so do whatever you want that fits that theme and don't worry about the blending with other people's parts. I'm going to come in and make it all more cohesive as best I can after you go. Make sure you scene an area that's right next to the current scenery though! Just scene until the lag drives you insane or you run out of free time, basically.

OTDE, yay, good to hear from you. Are you up for another integration part? Last time you appeared I asked you the same thing and then you disappeared again for a long time without a response. If that happens again I won't be so forgiving.

Rafael, please, I was sort of counting on you to do this highspeed integration part for the omni manual track, and then a highspeed freestyle part, and then I can end it with highspeed. Please at least give me some sort of response?

EVERYONE - bug Rafael whenever you see him to post here, I've been waiting for a response for three weeks, and I know he's around

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm very busy this week. I really hope I have time to take the integration .sol next week. I want to make sure I do a part before this thing is done.

Well, depending on the situation, I'm up for taking another HIGH SPEED integration part. FYI, I have the luxury of being selective since I gave the forewarning that I'm away. :3

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am

Alright I'll have to do it after I finish my part for novicity though.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am

Ok, let me know when you're done.
Inukaza wrote:Well, depending on the situation, I'm up for taking another HIGH SPEED integration part. FYI, I have the luxury of being selective since I gave the forewarning that I'm away. :3
yeah I want someone else to go before you, right now two pats ago was your most recent part. I'm hoping to make a part soon if OTDE can't for some reason. Once we have one part done then you can go!

OTDE, waiting for a response.

Rafael, waiting for a response.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am

rabid squirrel wrote:Ok, let me know when you're done.
Inukaza wrote:Well, depending on the situation, I'm up for taking another HIGH SPEED integration part. FYI, I have the luxury of being selective since I gave the forewarning that I'm away. :3
yeah I want someone else to go before you, right now two pats ago was your most recent part. I'm hoping to make a part soon if OTDE can't for some reason. Once we have one part done then you can go!

OTDE, waiting for a response.

Rafael, waiting for a response.

Sounds good. I'm really proud of that project. :3

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 pm

My body is ready. Or something like that.

You see, I was working on the LCC part and had something pretty cool and then I realized I had opened the wrong save file and cut nearly 5 secs of Chuggs' part and then I ragequitted.

Happy to take some manuals while I psychologically recover. Sorry for my apparent ignoring of this thread, I must have some weird blind spot. Soz.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

^ same thing happened to me and I missed your response O.o

I'm assuming you took it? How's it coming?

Everyone - bug rafael incessantly please :|

Yoban - ready to go yet?

also, I'm sorry I haven't taken any parts myself recently. Let's just say ToC4, designed projection for an opera, counseled at a game design camp, and the river in our backyard rerouted itself through our house for a day... Promise I will actually do parts this summer.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I couldn't find the link-- where is it? And I thought you were taking it first... agh so confused.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm

talked to raf, he is currently making track for the high speed manuals

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:^ same thing happened to me and I missed your response O.o

Yoban - ready to go yet?

also, I'm sorry I haven't taken any parts myself recently. Let's just say ToC4, designed projection for an opera, counseled at a game design camp, and the river in our backyard rerouted itself through our house for a day... Promise I will actually do parts this summer.

Yep I can work on it now.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Yobanjojoe wrote:

Yoban - ready to go yet?

Yep I can work on it now.

then i'll go after you're done :3
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 pm

OTDE wrote:I couldn't find the link-- where is it? And I thought you were taking it first... agh so confused.
I was going to before the river invaded our house and destroyed a crapton of stuff Sad

go to the OP, click on the link to the clan page, type in clan password, scroll down to "Perclusion-style manual track", click on .sol under "Most recent .sol"

wewt @ inu/raf and yoban, and hai ghosty! Keep us updated guys. Very Happy
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Yoban - ready to go yet?

It's funny because I was working on the track without reading this today and yesterday :P don't worry.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
OTDE wrote:I couldn't find the link-- where is it? And I thought you were taking it first... agh so confused.
I was going to before the river invaded our house and destroyed a crapton of stuff Sad

go to the OP, click on the link to the clan page, type in clan password, scroll down to "Perclusion-style manual track", click on .sol under "Most recent .sol"

wewt @ inu/raf and yoban, and hai ghosty! Keep us updated guys. Very Happy

Rafael wrote:

Yoban - ready to go yet?

It's funny because I was working on the track without reading this today and yesterday :P don't worry.

Wait, which one is raf working on, then?

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next