We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid]

+12
linerage
Traxis
rabid squirrel
SETH
Derpinator
KillinTime2792
CamQuartr
Z_N-Freak
Cereal
chaomocha
Sssschiller
linemasta1
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid] - Page 2 Empty Re: [A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid]

Post by Stallie Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 pm

You are very good at this game. I hope you will keep up the nice work. [A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid] - Page 2 232659

Last edited by stallie on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

[A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid] - Page 2 Empty Re: [A whole bunch of my tracks, merged into one thread by rabid]

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:44 pm

^also in the same time people assume he's some [censored] ripping off pro tracks as his own and just downvote without watching, esp if they spam the entire forum up.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 pm

At first I thought I recognized the name, but apperently I'm mistaken. Hehe So now that I know that you're new here, I'm really suprised you're this good. I didn't start getting better until I found the forum sites.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 am

1. Sony. :|
2. Nice floatiness there. The stalls made me happeh.
3. Song reusage but music fittage. Again nice floatiness. The ending monument was not much to think of.
4. Nice manuals, nice speed. Just work on the manual pressures.
5. Sony. again...
6. Weird granual flatsledding.
7. Name already used. Not much to think of it. :S
8. Reposted? Why?
9. Now you were practicing alot in alts and flanuals. Nice indeed.
10. Seen the starter before this video already, os'm sos.
11. Nice speed generating of flatsleds.
12. lol @ song xD Nice and fun scenery, not much to say.

Lol intense working at these 8D
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

You remind me in my noob days a ton of mediocre tracks but thats ok you will get better Your the next rising star
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Sheldon wrote:You remind me in my noob days a ton of mediocre tracks but thats ok you will get better Your the next rising star

Eh, that's a bit harsh sounding, but I know what you mean.

Usually people who start like this (Kramwood, SCG, etc.) end up being really good later on.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2