We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Track!

5 posters

Go down

First Track! Empty First Track!

Post by DegradedKing Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ayK50V_e0

Tell me what you think, the stall in the "middle-ish" wasn't intended to be so long 8D
First track, comments and constructive criticism are warmly greeted!
DegradedKing
DegradedKing

Back to top Go down

First Track! Empty Re: First Track!

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 am

Dang... first track, really? I didn't have g-wells in my first track. xD I was impressed by some of the recycling, actually. And there was some parts with nice, consistent flow. And it was relatively omnidirectional.

Some things I'd work to improve on:
Smoother curves - take some more time to develop those curves. You've got the basic principle to keep Bosh alive with those curves, but it just looks ugly. Use smaller lines to achieve the same thing. It looks better.
Highspeed - I noticed that there were a few spots where you had some nice speed going, but you killed it fairly quickly. Try keeping the speed up a little longer. I think you can handle it. ^^
Chains/Flings - try and connect several wells together. I see you did it once, kind of. I want to see it more, and improved upon, as well. Try looking up some chain and fling tutorials, if you're having trouble. And if you're up for the challenge of making your wells stronger, you can look at my tutorial. I think I'm the only one who's make a "how to make your well stronger" tutorial, but if there's another one, I'd suggest you look at theirs. xD

Overall, fantastic job for your first track. I like all of it, except for the couple flow killers. Like that stall thing in the middle.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 am

Really good for a first track! It had some interesting moments in it, like that barrel roll :O

If you really want to improve in lr, I recommend you start off by learning good manuals before good quirk. Manuals are MUCH easier to learn.

I love seeing new members post tracks, so I hope to see more from you

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 am

I honestly think that quirk is easier than manuals, so I kinda forgot that most people aren't like that. 8D Yeah. Manuals before quirk. Unless you're weird like me! 8D
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by DegradedKing Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

Thanks! I can never hold my manuals for very long, working on another small track right now, trying to incorporate my first fling. Smile
DegradedKing
DegradedKing

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Dayum. DAYUM. Really nice first track, interesting moments Very Happy
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by DegradedKing Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Cereal, which "barrel roll" were you referring to?
-
I'm glad you all see some "interesting" moments in it Wink
DegradedKing
DegradedKing

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

That's a [censored] of talent there.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down