We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relapse - Inukaza

+11
Rafael
CamQuartr
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
Votale
Jam
rabid squirrel
linerage
Z_N-Freak
Wizzy
Inukaza
15 posters

Go down

Relapse - Inukaza Empty Relapse - Inukaza

Post by Inukaza Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"I guess I was inspired by all the recent track uploads lately. As you can see, I'm still a little rusty, and I'm not up to standards at all. After all, my last serious quirk was 7 MONTHS ago. Oh, boy. Maybe you can expect some tracks again later on, but it will probably be a few months in between each track. I really hope you all like it, I really do. Smile"

[/quote]

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Relapse - Inukaza Empty Re: Relapse - Inukaza

Post by Wizzy Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm

not up to standards? xD that's better than anything I've ever made.
but seriously that was pretty awesome. two thumbs way up.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 pm

It was a nice watch, music was kinda jumpy at some points and it looks as though the dimensions are a bit off. Line Rider seems to be a bit squished, as in, the height of the video should be stretched a bit. Aside from the recording and music stuff, the track itself was fun and entertaining. I like the flatsled flanual thingies or however they're called, especially the one you recycled =)

Also, feetchain or w/e at 1:11 was smooth as derp. Very nice, ver nice indeed.

Good luck with yo next track

Derp, missing y at one of the very's and interpunction at last sentence, because youtube has charlimit lolololol. :|

Nice track man, music was pretty freaking cool too, but what's up with the guys ADD :|
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:
It was a nice watch, music was kinda jumpy at some points and it looks as though the dimensions are a bit off. Line Rider seems to be a bit squished, as in, the height of the video should be stretched a bit. Aside from the recording and music stuff, the track itself was fun and entertaining. I like the flatsled flanual thingies or however they're called, especially the one you recycled =)

Also, feetchain or w/e at 1:11 was smooth as derp. Very nice, ver nice indeed.

Good luck with yo next track

Derp, missing y at one of the very's and interpunction at last sentence, because youtube has charlimit lolololol. :|

Nice track man, music was pretty freaking cool too, but what's up with the guys ADD :|

Sorry about the music, I will say the recording is fine. It's very much proportional. Thanks for your opinion though.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Dang, inu. That was aweessomme!! Your control is really good, and this was wayy over the standards.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Inukaza wrote:Sorry about the music, I will say the recording is fine. It's very much proportional. Thanks for your opinion though.
Don't import mp3 into final cut, you have to convert it to AIFF first (I use Audacity to do so) or you get those blips. ACC/M4A doesn't have this problem but MP3 does. (lol I gave you advice on final cut xD)

Track was great. But I really liked your stop'n'go/alt style, I'd like it if you made more of those.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 am

Yeah... Inu, the recording is really stretched a little. Check your resolution and make sure to record it the same as you plan on outputting it.

The track was amazing, blah blah blah, you know that.

Song was a bit skippy, didn't bother me too much.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 am

Hmm. Cool, but needs more trick variation. In all of your tracks the tricks are basically the same which makes them repetitive and it'll get boring if you don't do something besides manuals, nose flings, hand flings, and shoulder flings, or that little flatsled stop into flanual thing (You had two within like 7 seconds at 0:57 and 1:03 D: Then like 2 others.). Oh and little quirky curves. :P Just throwin' that out there.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

This track is pure miracles.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm

I liked the music very much Very Happy
The track was awesome, I've missed this compact alt quirk style ^^
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your tracks soon (hopefully :3) +rep!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Inukaza wrote:Sorry about the music, I will say the recording is fine. It's very much proportional. Thanks for your opinion though.
Don't import mp3 into final cut, you have to convert it to AIFF first (I use Audacity to do so) or you get those blips. ACC/M4A doesn't have this problem but MP3 does. (lol I gave you advice on final cut Relapse - Inukaza 719547)

Track was great. But I really liked your stop'n'go/alt style, I'd like it if you made more of those.

actually, MP3 perfectly works fine in Final Cut, but inu just happened to use a lower res ripped verson of the song from youtube, so thats why the quality is awful. Wink

Loved the track inu. Awesome speed, and great trick variations.
nice job

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 am

Votale wrote:Hmm. Cool, but needs more trick variation. In all of your tracks the tricks are basically the same which makes them repetitive and it'll get boring if you don't do something besides manuals, nose flings, hand flings, and shoulder flings, or that little flatsled stop into flanual thing (You had two within like 7 seconds at 0:57 and 1:03 D: Then like 2 others.). Oh and little quirky curves. :P Just throwin' that out there.

Well actually, the only thing he didn't have was a long tail fling and hand flings. That... All that's missing other than asdfs in this track...
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 am

There are like a bajillion tricks you can do in LineRider. No tracks should have to be repetitive. This one was :|

It was just like your old tracks tbh
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Wizzy wrote:not up to standards? xD that's better than anything I've ever made.
Ego, much?

It was really good Inu. I agree with Votale though. Try to keep some more variation. You could also throw in a big fling or a manual loop sometime Wink
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Rafael wrote:
Wizzy wrote:not up to standards? xD that's better than anything I've ever made.
Ego, much?

It was really good Inu. I agree with Votale though. Try to keep some more variation. You could also throw in a big fling or a manual loop sometime Wink

Wat?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I enjoyed watching Smile Music fits very well imo, nice track!
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

@ Kohu
That's like saying "It's good, but I've done much better than that."
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

^way to overreact and start controversy. sorry man, just sayin
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

If you haven't noticed, I don't do, or like, all these new tricks. I prefer to stick with the older ones. If it seams repetitive, sorry, but it's the way It's staying. I play for fun, not for skill.

Glad you thought it was like my other tracks, because it was a tribute to myself. Another thing, take screenshots of my track and tell me then that they are just like my others, everything is different. Really, the only way to justify saying that it's just like my other tracks is if you count the exact number of each fling, and compare all of them together. Now, if you want to say I use a lot of shoulder flings in my track, that's fine.

I'd rather you not argue about what wizzy says, I'm happy to receive his comment. I respect you're opinions votale and raf. Though, I needed to provide this information. Smile

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Votale wrote:There are like a bajillion tricks you can do in LineRider. No tracks should have to be repetitive. This one was :|

It was just like your old tracks tbh
This guy took the words out of my stomach (thats where MY words are generated :|)
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm

That was awsome inu. Do you think you might do a dance for this one. Relapse - Inukaza 232659
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 am

I loled so hard. Just lol. You look like the worlds biggest hypocrite, I hope you know. In no way is that me being egotistical. This track was made ages ago, and it is in fact, better than anything I've ever made before. That's not sarcasm buddy. I have no idea where you came up with me having an ego. Just LOL.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am

I lol'd too, but you don't know why Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Cool Thumbs Up I'm glad were both loling at each other.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Content of EMI....
Bad Germany Sad
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content