We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Star ~ KW ~ Read description ...

+6
rabid squirrel
LineMagiX
CamQuartr
KillinTime2792
Cereal
SPL4SHZ0N3
10 posters

Go down

Shooting Star ~ KW ~ Read description ... Empty Re: Shooting Star ~ KW ~ Read description ...

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

SO NICE. like epic job with experimentation.
I've gotta be honest, i used to not appreciate your tracks, but now I look forward to yours the most. Great job Kram. Smile
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Shooting Star ~ KW ~ Read description ... Empty Re: Shooting Star ~ KW ~ Read description ...

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

REALLY awesome, seriously, I can't do half of those tricks. You have soooo much control, and idc how you do it. :P

It sucks that your .sols keep getting "corrupted".
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

damnit kram stop corrupting your sols, you're setting a bad tone.

LCC C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

i would have thought you would have learned the lesson of backing up your sols...

anyway that was pretty awesome. Awesome flow, great speed and trick variation.

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm

I spy with my little eye,

asdfs :o
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 am

CamQuartr wrote:i would have thought you would have learned the lesson of backing up your sols...

anyway that was pretty awesome. Awesome flow, great speed and trick variation.
this exactly.

EDIT: also what Wizzy said about the speed/recording. kill the effects and give us the track, and don't speed it up.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

pretty awesome but why is the recording all funky? is that even real speed? your .sols suicide a lot
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 am

Comment from YT:

hey, do I see fakie into ubersquish? I do! I was wondering whether that was possible.

But yeah, totally awesome track, especially the first half. It kinda reminds me of a modern Overdrive.

What's with the grey glow on the track?

EDIT: Yeah Wizzy, that is the real speed. Look at the airtime.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 pm

you mean every OTHER frame, because every other frames are stronger than every frames.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Kramwood wrote:a lot of the flings and stuff that are made in the track are ever-frame which makes them more powerful and stronger giving the "what just happened" effect.
Interesting O.o
linerage wrote:you mean every OTHER frame, because every other frames are stronger than every frames.
Naw, watch it again. he means every frame.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Kramwood wrote:
Wizzy wrote:pretty awesome but why is the recording all funky? is that even real speed? your .sols suicide a lot

A lot of people think that some of the stuff I do is sped up but in reality a lot of the flings and stuff that are made in the track are ever-frame which makes them more powerful and stronger giving the "what just happened" effect.

an every frame fling is the same as a chain? xD flings have to be every other frame or its just a chain of them in ever frame.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Wizzy wrote:
Kramwood wrote:
Wizzy wrote:pretty awesome but why is the recording all funky? is that even real speed? your .sols suicide a lot

A lot of people think that some of the stuff I do is sped up but in reality a lot of the flings and stuff that are made in the track are ever-frame which makes them more powerful and stronger giving the "what just happened" effect.

an every frame fling is the same as a chain? xD flings have to be every other frame or its just a chain of them in ever frame.
well, chains usually slow bosh down, but kram's chains speed bosh up? xD *confusion*
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down