We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^

+3
Loz
Cereal
TigerXLine
7 posters

Go down

LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^ Empty LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^

Post by TigerXLine Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Maybe wrong to post this in my creations, but I got bored so deal with it :| (xD)

I have played around in Sony Vegas with all the 1. winners of LAOTW so far. I think I got a few extra (non-winners) in there, but what a heck ^^

I place a link, sorta, in the video. Hope this gets a little popular so people can see som of the great art where doing around here ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWqyA9yGKAE

Please watch it on youtube and like it so others can notice it Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^ Empty Re: LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm

That was quite enjoyable! This brings back memories.

I still love noname's colored star picture. <3

EDIT: I just realized this is in the wrong section, it belongs in the "Non-Conformist" thingy.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^ Empty Re: LAOTW Winners - Like a WRTL Commercial ^^

Post by Loz Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:59 pm

wow I was rreally surprised to actually see myself in there I forgot I did that :L

that was pretty, brought back memories, cheers buddy
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Cereal wrote:

EDIT: I just realized this is in the wrong section, it belongs in the "Non-Conformist" thingy.

DAMN :facepalm:
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Ah sweetness! The editing really did wonders. Made the videos I made for the winners look weak, I must say.
I still plan on continuing those though. :P
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Devray Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 pm

I really enjoyed watching this. 8D I saw the thing I drew in there and was like omghax. Thanks
Devray
Devray

https://www.youtube.com/devrayy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:25 am

Wow, that was an awesome video. Smile I appreciate the time you put into this. And it really could bring people here; what if you uploaded the video file and let people upload it to their own channels? :P

+rep
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 pm

WRTL LAotW #5
Spoiler:
Y U NO REMEMBER ME WINNING! IT'S MY ONE AND ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT! *CRIES*
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Damn, sorry D:

I thought I had everyone =/

(Maybe I make one more with 1., 2. and 3. places.....)
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 pm

that was first though...
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down