We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arising to Downgrade - HP

4 posters

Go down

Arising to Downgrade - HP Empty Arising to Downgrade - HP

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Something went wrong with music. But anyway, I'm happy with the result. Smile
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Arising to Downgrade - HP Empty Re: Arising to Downgrade - HP

Post by linerage Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm

i like the bled version betrar :| but at first i thought it was going to be a full lengthed track since you worked on it for so long :P nice still.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Fun micro-track I guess, and that backwards shoulder pinch thing @ 0:19 was actually pretty cool o_O

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Well I guess it's about gawd dayum time for me to start catching up on my reviews again.

First off I'd like to address to music because sadly I thought that was the best part. The bad quality almost made it better because it gave it a feeling of nostalgia and that song is one that give a person a nostalgic feeling even if they've never heard it. Still it probably would have been better if that first little section of the song hadn't been blocked out.

The track looked like a standard track a couple years ago. If you want a track for people to take seriously you'll need to work on trick variation and refinement. By refinement I mean improving the pressure and pull of your tracks but not sacrificing flow.

The flow was okay. Maybe the best aspect of this track.

The editing was pretty much basic. I would have preferred if you had bothered with making a full length track so we wouldn't have to finished listening to the song without anything to watch.

To sum it your track was pleasant but it needs to be a good bit more entertaining. Nice music though.
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:59 pm

^ You've perfectly explained my intention of my track. Very Happy

It wasn't ment to be a full length track, just an ''introduction'' to my next tracks. I'm already working on a next track, and it will be much better with new tricks and better skills. I didn't care about skill, I only wanted to have fun.

My editing was intentional. I used WMM, which I shouldn't use anymore. However, I think the ''old movie'' effects were pretty good and fitted well with the music.

@ Cereal: Thanks! I didn't know it was that good. Wink
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum