We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three

+14
Rafael
Lukking
Lankher
Kohuda
Derpinator
Smitsy
Wizzy
CamQuartr
linerage
MartinJulenissen
Orthuss
Votale
~rawr
LineMagiX
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three Empty boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three

Post by LineMagiX Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Each track will be >45 seconds, all blue, and all XY.

1st track - XY Granuals/Pinches/Manuals

2nd track - XY All Gravity

3rd track - XY Freestyle

Can ya dig it? :P

Last edited by ~boo on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three Empty Re: boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three

Post by ~rawr Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 pm

ooo damn this will be epic
~rawr
~rawr

Back to top Go down

boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three Empty Re: boo vs. MJ XY Battle - Best two out of three

Post by Votale Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 pm

ohmahgawdd Hehe
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Inverted Onoz

That is all.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm

i ahvent touched LR for 2 months now, im not sure if i am able to do anything xD'

can we wait a bit for this for me to get back into the game? 3x tracks will be a bit too much O.o
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm

I will wait in my little box.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

i guess sure if we have an uber long deadline xD
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

MartinJulenissen wrote:i ahvent touched LR for 2 months now, im not sure if i am able to do anything xD'

can we wait a bit for this for me to get back into the game? 3x tracks will be a bit too much O.o

Sure, no problem. And we can make the lengths of the tracks shorter if you want.

EDIT: Yea I'm gonna need a long deadline too since I havn't released anything in a year. xD
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 pm

OOOOOSHIIIII-

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:27 pm

can we make the deadline be when both makers are done with the track, and have some kind of connection so that we can know whenever the other is done so that we can release them at the same time so there will be no cheating?

MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 pm

^Sure
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

MJ and .boo? oh jit this will be intense o.o
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 am

Oh wow
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

Just wauw
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

What no highspeed? Noobs :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am

There better not be any highspeed. :|
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 pm

i thought the title was "best two out there" as if you were saying that you two are the best.. anyway, good luck
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:16 pm

omg epic battles :O
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 pm

granuals/pinches/manuals means that i have to put more weight on them, rite? it doesnt mean i cant tumble/do some flings and shiz? xD
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Tbh I'd prefer one omni XY track with those 3 parts in it.
Either way, this is going to be interesting.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 am

Votale wrote:What no highspeed? Noobs :|
Ofc we can have highspeed. :P I was planning on having it on at least one track.
MartinJulenissen wrote:granuals/pinches/manuals means that i have to put more weight on them, rite? it doesnt mean i cant tumble/do some flings and shiz? xD
Ye you can have some of that stuff, just make sure more than half of it is grannies/pinches/manuals.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 pm

I'll get some cheerleaders for ma boy boo.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 pm

wat..wat..wat..wat...WAT?!!

damn man O.O
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 pm

umm, i have made 2 sec of track since this started

fail :/
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

How the hell do you make all gravity XY?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next