We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled

+9
rabid squirrel
Cereal
Rafael
linerage
Lankher
JoaTrades
Commandercoke
Yobanjojoe
Summoning
13 posters

Go down

Untitled Empty Untitled

Post by Summoning Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/5135/69059525.png

Spoiler:

Best I've made, but still not that good.

Don't feel like embedding the image, but since Lankher is garbage at trolling I decided too. Also, it gets cut off when I do it...so click the link anyway.

Last edited by Summoning on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Untitled Empty Re: Untitled

Post by Yobanjojoe Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm

wow that looks really awesome right now

keep it up.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Can't wait sum. ^^ Love your manuals most.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Does it take that much longer to embed then to type "Don't feel like embedding the image."?

The track looks nice.
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm

JoaTrades wrote:Does it take that much longer to embed then to type "Don't feel like embedding the image."?

The track looks nice.

"Don't feel like embedding the image." translates to: "i'm too stupid to figure out how to embed a picture."
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 am

Lankher wrote:
JoaTrades wrote:Does it take that much longer to embed then to type "Don't feel like embedding the image."?

The track looks nice.

"Don't feel like embedding the image." translates to: "i'm too stupid to figure out how to embed a picture."

If you are going to troll maybe pick a site besides a line rider one where it might take a decent amount of skill to do so. From what I've seen, you are literally one of the worst I have EVER seen. It literally blows my mind watching you troll and get no one's attention what so ever, yet you continue to do so. And no, I know how to embed an image, I just don't feel like it mainly because I'd rather not spend my time embedding an image when I could be doing other things then sit here and try and get people's attention over the internet because you lack the ability to socially interact with anyone outside of your unused bridge that you supposedly live under. Get skills kid, get skills...And maybe one day I might consider you to be a decent troll, but that's a long shot right there.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 pm

^ woah.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Summoning wrote:
Lankher wrote:

The track looks nice.

If you are going to troll maybe pick a site besides a line rider one where it might take a decent amount of skill to do so. From what I've seen, you are literally one of the worst I have EVER seen. It literally blows my mind watching you troll and get no one's attention what so ever, yet you continue to do so. And no, I know how to embed an image, I just don't feel like it mainly because I'd rather not spend my time embedding an image when I could be doing other things then sit here and try and get people's attention over the internet because you lack the ability to socially interact with anyone outside of your unused bridge that you supposedly live under. Get skills kid, get skills...And maybe one day I might consider you to be a decent troll, but that's a long shot right there.
He does get attention, from you for example. This is why he will continue "trolling". He also made you embed the thing, and write this post. He's also getting compared to chris, and he's known as a troll. You just got trolled.
@ Track, it looks interesting. Hope you make it long :P

Last edited by Rafael on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Summoning wrote:
Lankher wrote:

The track looks nice.

Well, you didn't have time to embed it, but you certainly had time to type that essay.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm

hey guys, no need to start a flame war here.
Spoiler:
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Rafael wrote:
Summoning wrote:
Lankher wrote:

The track looks nice.

He does get attention, from you for example. This is why he will continue "trolling". He also made you embed the thing, and write this post. He's also getting compared to chris, and he's known as a troll. You just got trolled.
sometimes trolls need to be called out even if it is feeding the troll. But yeah, it's easy to go overboard.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:10 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:sometimes trolls need to be called out even if it is feeding the troll. But yeah, it's easy to go overboard.
Heh, I think that when you're at that point, the troll has won xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Why is every thread ff topic nowadays >.<
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Rafael wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:sometimes trolls need to be called out even if it is feeding the troll. But yeah, it's easy to go overboard.
Heh, I think that when you're at that point, the troll has won xD
it's definitely not a matter of winning.

but of course, if you see it as a matter of winning, then you just have to not feed the troll under any circumstances. Which includes the conversation we're having right now, because it's about the troll, thereby giving him attention.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 pm

That is correct, and hereby I declare this convo to be over. :|
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ~rawr Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Rafael wrote:That is correct, and hereby I declare this convo to be over. :|

orly?

anyways ontopic: AFter looking at this then goin on to youtube I went and watched some of your other vids and dayum I like your style 8D
~rawr
~rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 am

Rafael wrote:
Summoning wrote:
Lankher wrote:

The track looks nice.

If you are going to troll maybe pick a site besides a lien rider one where it might take a decent amount of skill to do so. From what I've seen, you are literally one of the worst I have EVER seen. It literally blows my mind watching you troll and get no one's attention what so ever, yet you continue to do so. And no, I know how to embed an image, I just don't feel like it mainly because I'd rather not spend my time embedding an image when I could be doing other things then sit here and try and get people's attention over the internet because you lack the ability to socially interact with anyone outside of your unused bridge that you supposedly live under. Get skills kid, get skills...And maybe one day I might consider you to be a decent troll, but that's a long shot right there.

I never compared him to chris, nor have I seen him get compared to chris. I didn't even think chris was a good troll either from the time I saw him doing it. Considering the main age group of this community is 12-Early teens, that doesn't exactly take...skill to troll. And attention from one person, me, from that one post, wouldn't be enough to motivate him to further his failed trolling career. Also, he didn't 'make' me embed it. I did it because there was more than one person asking why I didn't. And he didn't 'make' me write the post either. It was my choice to do so, and I did so. Derp?

As for the track part, I'm hoping to make it around 1:15-1:20 if I can even stand making it after about 45 seconds.

@Cereal, I typed that a good 5 days after I made this thread.

@Rawr, thanks, I'm glad you like it Smile.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 am

Im also exited Smile
Love your manuals the most ^^
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 am

Untitled Tollwins
just gonna leave this here...
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 am

i didn't even have to reply to get you guys going.

also ^this
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down