We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread

5 posters

Go down

Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread Empty Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread

Post by Smitsy Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Meh, bit bored and uninspired right now. Fancy a collab in order to A) become motivated B) have fun making it and increase bonds with whoever it's with and C) to stop my YT channel from decomposing

I suppose I want to do a bit of omni really, but it shouldn't be ordinary, so, eg, loads or recycles or really stange, misleading manuals/granuals.

I kinda want to collab with someone of similar skill or is better than me, to improve my skill.

Thanks; smits
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread Empty Re: Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread

Post by Smitsy Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Bumpity bump because awesome alliteration abuse and the thread looked like twas going to be dead and also because of awesome ryming and double post rule defying, so with this post I am supplying a chance to keep active and im not lying when i say i didnt care about the timing in fact i was only trying to aid this post in climbing to the top of 'engaged riding'.

Haha, felt good. I knew it would, I knew it could, so I though 'I should' and its so good it gave me wood...
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread Empty Re: Another 'collab with me or gtfo' thread

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

I'll collab.

just a not though i can't really do granuals, everything else is good though.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 am

Hmm, i kinda want to collab with someone ive not collabed with before tho, and we're both in the ??? track.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 am

oh yah the ??? track lol.

i should prob send that .sol off soon...

anyway that track is restricted to be mostly manuals though anyway (thank you cereal). we could do an XY or alt quirck or somethin.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 am

i'm having time ^-^
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

i'd like to collab with you

Spoiler:
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Aww, i would of loved to of collabed with lankher D:

@catz wut?
@killintime I suck at both of those. The only thing i say I am good at at naked tracks are granuals, manuals, smoothish curves and recyling
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

so lets make a terrible XY together Hehe

I've never actually done alt quirck myself, closest i've done is something i think is quirck but may not be.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 am

I would collab you, 8D
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

einy mieny miney moe

killintime, soz cats
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 am

AHA! in yo face catz! xD

anyway you wanna start to set the pace smits or shall i start?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

you start kthx
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:27 am

how long should it go?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 am

Lets do like 10 secs each and have 3-4 parts each.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 am

how bout a three way collab Hehe
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:39 am

ok but i call bottom
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Nah, two people is enough thanks yobanjojoe.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down