We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifarious by linerage

+6
Rafael
Yobanjojoe
CamQuartr
~rawr
Cereal
linerage
10 posters

Go down

Bifarious by linerage Empty Bifarious by linerage

Post by linerage Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Bifarious from your good ol' neighborhood friendly spazz-Line Rage Eep

First one has some interesting tricks in it that i would like to share.
triple fling-nose, tail, and inversed hand at the start of the track
nose down, nose up, inversed down triple fling flanual
asdf inversed shoulder created by shoulder, and another inversed shoulder created by pulling hand.
peg push and tail well roll thing
inversed hand + same line pushing down peg
shoulder to shoulder alt while affecting shoulder. Order is this:shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, inversed shoulder, shoulder, peg, inversed shoulder(not the hbh shoulder, the pushing shoulder to the front of the rider)
Shoulder+foot fling
hand+foot roll
There are more tricks, but these just are my favorites. xD well anyways, here's the story behind these two.
#1: I made this track because i really wanted to see my potential, but after i got a good idea of what i can do, i got reallllyyyyy bored of it. Plus it wasn't fun.
#2: I made this after i saw trackbits #1 by Lukking. I really liked fc's style and i wanted to do it. I got bored, changed styles. Then i realized i can make these two different tracks into one video because they're kinda like ying-yang. One is like fast quirk, and the other is like slow to fast manual. This track is also kind of like a practice for speedy manuals.

Well i hope you enjoy/enjoyed it! The next track ill publish next is probably going to be an xy, cos i havent done any xy for about 2 months(or somewhere around that)

by the way, this was originally meant to sync with "down with the sickness" by disturbed, but YOUTUBE TOOK IT DOWN RAWRG.

EDIT: i just saw the WMG thread in here. *facepalm*
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Bifarious by linerage Empty Re: Bifarious by linerage

Post by Cereal Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Awesome, you never cease to impress me.

The only thing I can think of that you should work on is your manual smoothness on the 2nd part of the 2nd track Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ~rawr Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I liked your first track better tbh but the second one was still quiet good
~rawr
~rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Cereal wrote:Awesome, you never cease to impress me.

The only thing I can think of that you should work on is your manual smoothness on the 2nd part of the 2nd track Wink

@first sentence not as much as u do :3
@second sentence i wanted to make it silky smooth at first, but the randomly adding lines on top of each other has made me quite frustrated. :| so i just gave up and put less effort into it. Sorry i suppose XD (

Suspicious )
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 pm

wow, lol that was awesome.

first track was really aweosme, the only complaint i have with it, is that it was a little slow. but the trick variation was awesome.

the second track was good. The very beginning was pretty aweosme, and the high speed part was just kinda un smooth

nice though

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 pm

CamQuartr wrote:wow, lol that was awesome.

first track was really aweosme, the only complaint i have with it, is that it was a little slow. but the trick variation was awesome.

the second track was good. The very beginning was pretty aweosme, and the high speed part was just kinda un smooth

nice though

The first track was slowed down a little because of the lag i had. But thanks for giving this track 4 awesomes xD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 am

that was really good now make a full length track with all that in it Very Happy
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 am

I think the first track was more a showoff than a track, if you know what I mean. It was just hard trick after hard trick after hard trick. You can make the hard tricks stand out more by also adding simple tricks.
As for the 2nd track, your manuals are a bit unbalanced, and the only tip I can give you on that is to keep practicing them.
Anyway, you're improving really fast, good job :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 am

I like the second one ^-^ (but 1:44 wooobbly 8D ) (Btw i didnt say that the first one is bad but i dont like quirk xD)
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 am

I agree with Raf. 1st seemed like a show-off track (Though you will most likely deny it). I don't care much for tricks (at all for that matter). The fact that you executed them so poorly wasn't a plus either. If you're going to try them, at least make it noticeable and stand out. I honestly don't like tracks like that. At all.

asdf inversed shoulder created by shoulder, and another inversed shoulder created by pulling hand.
shoulder to shoulder alt while affecting shoulder. Order is this:shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, shoulder, peg, inversed shoulder, shoulder, peg, inversed shoulder(not the hbh shoulder, the pushing shoulder to the front of the rider)
Shoulder+foot fling
hand+foot roll

^Summary: I made some "tough" tricks in this one and now I'd like to create big names to show them off 8D

I don't like that, and it seems every track you come out with, no matter how short, has it. Sorry.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 am

If you will release fully track, thats not showoffs or something, you will soon be in the LCC (maybe, and hopefully)

Nicee tracks, especially the first one caught my eye 8D
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Votale wrote:I agree with Raf. 1st seemed like a show-off track (Though you will most likely deny it). I don't care much for tricks (at all for that matter). The fact that you executed them so poorly wasn't a plus either. If you're going to try them, at least make it noticeable and stand out. I honestly don't like tracks like that. At all.

Shoulder+foot fling
hand+foot roll

^Summary: I made some "tough" tricks in this one and now I'd like to create big names to show them off 8D

I don't like that, and it seems every track you come out with, no matter how short, has it. Sorry.

Sorry votale, but as i said in the "for track #1" I said that i didnt like to make those tracks and i just wanted to see my potential. I won't be making any of those tracks anymoar, don't worry about that XD

As much as i would like to say i was showing off, it originally started as a practice xD and then i thought, "why not post this on youtube? 8D " so that's the reason i did it xD And who saids i can't be proud of my track(s)? maybe it's just my personality :| My next xy track will prove you wrong xD i did it out of complete boredum and found that it was quite fun to make it, so i continued it(for fun).

EDITZ: and i am also makin a manual track too, out of moar fun than the xy. It'll probably be scened by a special person(im not gonna tell who yet xD)

And @ rapto, The reason i started LR is created by the urge of getting LCC, so, maybe one day........
Eep
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

The first track was a good experimental if a bit messy. The overused stacking was what made it look ugly.

The medium/low speed was actually quite pleasant, in that it allows the viewer to easily see what was going on. The flow was decent but not great.

The pull was a little weak in some spots like the foot fling at 00:30. Foot flings are among the weaker flings though and perhaps you intended that swinging motion from bosh. It doesn't really look bad or anything.

The second track as pretty bad IMO. The first part had smooth looking manuals but it was very inconsistent in speed which I think ruined the flow. The high speed manuals were poorly balanced and some were oddly shaped.

There isn't really much to be said about the minimal editing and the music was audio swapped so I guess it's pointless to criticize that.

Basically I liked the first track but your manuals need some work.

JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down