We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No name by Linerage

3 posters

Go down

No name by Linerage  Empty No name by Linerage

Post by linerage Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

No name by Linerage  12640801

this is my biggest project so far, not exactly the longest (probably) since it's taking me a long time to create. It has alot of stuff in it... and ya... not much to say about it.

Can you guys give me a name? It'll look somewhere in the lines of fling quirk/modern quirk :P thanks guys!
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

No name by Linerage  Empty Re: No name by Linerage

Post by Wizzy Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 am

"this is my biggest project so far" then why is the screenshot so tiny? :| YOU LIE

for a name how about iHop or The Pancake House
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 am

Wizzy wrote:"this is my biggest project so far" then why is the screenshot so tiny? :| YOU LIE

for a name how about iHop or The Pancake House
lol. @ the names... why?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 am

use the ascii positioning character (not the space) as the name so it just shows up blank on YT.

the code is 255
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:use the ascii positioning character (not the space) as the name so it just shows up blank on YT.

the code is 255
... why?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 am

linerage wrote:
KillinTime2792 wrote:use the ascii positioning character (not the space) as the name so it just shows up blank on YT.

the code is 255
... why?
cuz you can.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:
linerage wrote:

the code is 255
... why?
cuz you can.

but what's the point lol :|

Anyyywayyyyssss.... Update: Lines are at 1550 now. Making a head alt peg combo in fakie atm.

Some relatively new (or DISCOVERED BY ME!?[nah, hedge found it out already]) tricks like hand behind ass + nose combo fling, altfling flanual with inversed hand(like tempest's but on a straight line since it's a flanual) top side peg + inversed hand flings, a little bit of asdfs, and 2 asdf roll atm with foot and hand and peg and tail(if ur wondering how that works, it's the top peg so it's like a fail quirky curve line, pulling bosh off his sled, like the one i have in nicotine, but smaller and powerful, and paired with a tail well)... yah. I plan to reuse some tricks because it's getting hard. :| This project was started 2 months ago and i have 15 seconds XD
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down