We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question to rabid.

+9
SPL4SHZ0N3
Cereal
iPi
Wolf_Spirit
Rafael
Helios Pavonine
Smitsy
Votale
Inukaza
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A question to rabid. Empty A question to rabid.

Post by Inukaza Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 am

Well, rabid. I was just made aware of something that does not settle with me. You banned martin for two days after he made a thread asking to be demoted from LCC - after he asked in the LCC thread and you denied him using "reported" comments such as "LCC is too desperate", and "You're too good to be allowed to leave." I'm not saying Martin was the one who gave me the information. But, there must be a sense of anonymity here in order to make this post.

He was banned for "Freaking out for no good reason", Making a thread, declaring that he was done with LCC is no big problem. In fact, I was the one who wrote his "post" upon his request. Rabid, you have no right to denied him the access to leave. I had to convince hedge to demote him due to it.

He was also banned for another reason - which is seriously messed up. "and 'fk' is considering bypassing and you need to stop". Seriously rabid? If that's considered a ban worthy offense, then the entire site would be banned. You can't just let things slide, then automatically ban someone for a reason that others haven't been banned for. I think You were just finding a reason to ban him, punishing him for leaving LCC - which is something you didn't like.

Granted he was only banned for 2 days. It's still ridicules to know that it was done in the first place. You have been idiotic with choices regarding your admin powers recently.

My question is, and for others to thing about too. Rabid, Why are you acting so differently? Maybe you need to take a break.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

A question to rabid. Empty Re: A question to rabid.

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I have to agree that Rabid always thinks he knows what's right for people and sometimes disregards what they want. If MJ wants to be demoted, why would you not demote him? He requested it in a good manner the 1st time and after refusing to over PMs and the 1st thread he created another. Even then HEDGE had to demote him before Rabid did. You know Rabid what you think is best isn't always best. You seem to be turning completely to your own opinion and forgetting what other people want/think lately. This whole situation is bogus. Un-ban the kid he doesn't deserve that crap. He wanted to be demoted I don't see the problem in that and you refusing to demote someone is just stupid. If Purtle wanted to retire from Mod would you say "No you're good enough to be mod you're staying."? Same should go for MJ :|

Unban
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Demote MJ and get someone to take his place Suspicious

I think its strange. I would say something, but someone would couner argue me and id have no response, so too-da-loo.

PS. AT LEAST HE WASNT BANNED FOR MULTIACCOUNTING AFTER THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM TOLD HIM TOO Panic
just joking, dont really want to go there
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:03 pm

AC would've been banned over a thousand times if f*** was a ban-worthy word. No one says anything about that and Lankher. :|

Rabid bans the wrong people and let the actual wrong people go on trolling or spamming. That's the hard truth. (Yes, I know, Lankher was banned, but it had to happen much earlier.)
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm

We don't know rabid's story yet guys..
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Stop going on about lankher, technically hes doing nothing wrong and doesnt deserve everyone saying all this stuff about him. He just has different opinions to everyone else, i dont see whats so wrong about that.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:25 pm

The point is, Rabid needs to settle down. He's the only one in charge atm. AC and Hedge don't do very much. The previous Checks and Balances are gone, leaving rabid with full control.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:35 pm

To be honest we need more staff when you look at it. Chih is totally inactive and Purtle comes on occasionally and usually doesn't post or do anything staff-related. AC has been somewhat active lately but doesn't get involved in anything staff-like. So pretty much Rabid is our only active and involved staff member.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Why is everyone forgetting LineBeast in the admins?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

He is also inactive...
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

I think we have too many admins and not enough mods.
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Rabid censored the word "sh4t", so that explains a lot.

Also, I agree with iPi. I actually can't think of any active mods out of the top of my head.

Also, why would you want to quit LCC? It's not like they do anything... (don't eat me for saying that, but it's kinda true)

Also, lankher is a cool guy, he expresses his own opinion and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, also.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Cereal wrote:Rabid censored the word "sh4t", so that explains a lot.

Also, I agree with iPi. I actually can't think of any active mods out of the top of my head.

Also, why would you want to quit LCC? It's not like they do anything... (don't eat me for saying that, but it's kinda true)

Also, lankher is a cool guy, he expresses his own opinion and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, also.

NOMNOMNOM not true

kinda true.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Well if you're mod/admin there's not much to do around here really...
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I don't know the story and I haven't heard from Rabbid yet so I wont judge anyone.

Don't start to dislike and protest against Rabbid. It seems like he have a lot to do + you know he have a real life..... =/

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Lol @ Cereal. You should see what's happening there and you'd take that back xD

EDIT: Also, he wanted to quit LCC so he'd have something in LR to strive for and try to be good enough to get/be.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 pm

hmm... im not gunna express my opinion unless i hear anything from rabid in here. and to be banned for 2 days isnt much of an offense for this forum imo. not many people get banned in the first place, and when they do its more like an expulsion xD
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I agree with what rabid did was wrong, that is certainly no way to act as a staff member especially if you are the admin of the site.

We either need new staff and demote the inactive ones or Rabid needs to go back over what he did and figure out on his own what he did was wrong and ask him self why he did it.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm

How about we get rid of the dinosaurs (excluding Rabid) and get in some fresh staff :|

lolgeorgio

We can't just replace them with anyone. Especially admins should have a knowledge of how to use forumotion.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Votale wrote:How about we get rid of the dinosaurs (excluding Rabid) and get in some fresh staff :|

lolgeorgio

We can't just replace them with anyone. Especially admins should have a knowledge of how to use forumotion.
You aren't suggesting you of course 8D
I dunno, I don't think we really need new staff, what'd be different? Anyways elites are in line for mod-ship so they should really be promoted...But I don't think we really need a whole new team of staff, we're not really going through loads of problems which need to be sorted (except the obvious one Hehe)
Howver, votale, if you're that good with forumotion tell us things which you could do to make it better ^^ Sorta like an election.

Last edited by wolf_spirit on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

What could new staff do? The only thing i could think of is get another super admin which organizes and does load of stuff.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Inu wrote:The point is, Rabid needs to settle down. He's the only one in charge atm. AC and Hedge don't do very much. The previous Checks and Balances are gone, leaving rabid with full control.
:facepalm: I think you're the one who needs to settle down. seriously.

-----

1. I banned him for ONE day.

2. The thread he made in the LCC section was titled "holy mother fk let me leave this":
ffffffffffffffs why cant i leave LCC? i have been Pming rabid and he is all " i want a reason" and holy mother fk let me leave
i dont want to be here, im goalless and have no reason to make LR tracks, please demote me gah
Here's our PM:
MartinJulenissen wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:
MartinJulenissen wrote:wai cant i quit LCC? i dont want to be an LCC, its boring
then don't go to the forum???
being LCC is boring
I never said anything like "I want a reason". I realized later that maybe he thought I meant don't come to wrtl... I just meant the LCC forum.

I figured that it'd be a bad message to send that freaking out and swearing at the entire LCC gets you what you want without any consequences, so I banned him for a day.

3. This wasn't the first time he's bypassed by saying "fk" and I'm getting really tired of censoring him

4. BYPASSING is against the rules. AC doesn't bypass.

-----

Now that I've got that over with... if you don't like the staff here, leave. We're not going to promote you for telling us that we suck.

I thought about closing this thread... but I figure that you guys should have the right to speak, no matter how obnoxious you are. so go ahead.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm

What's the point of having other staff if they do nothing @ rabid.

And @ Wolf. What in that post made you think I was suggesting myself whatsoever?
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Votale wrote:What's the point of having other staff if they do nothing @ rabid.

And @ Wolf. What in that post made you think I was suggesting myself whatsoever?
What's the point in demoting them?

and you are obviously suggesting yourself >.> (as someone who "knows forumotion")

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm

You're the staff. lolo You know that, right?

Rabid, you could have just demoted him. You didn't have to tell him just to leave. Holy [I am a potty mouth] amount of people bypass. Stop being a dick, seriously.

You need to go back to mod school, if you're going to be the only one playing "god" then you need to do what's right instead of what a 5 year old would do.

Regardless of what he titled him thread - he asked to be demoted, you wouldn't do it. I had to get HEDGE to do it. The fact that you banned him is asinine.

Plus, you still did not answer my question. "What has happen to you, Rabid?"

P.S. It's a rant, I'm allowed to overreact.

P.S.S. He was suggesting gerogio

Last edited by Inu on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next