We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them?

+11
Lukking
Votale
baconat0r
Rafael
SPL4SHZ0N3
Nirobi
Georgio_jc
Smitsy
Derpinator
KillinTime2792
Edawg649
15 posters

Go down

What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap15%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap31%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap8%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap23%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap0%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_lcap23%What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Empty What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them?

Post by Edawg649 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Edawg649

Back to top Go down

What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Empty Re: What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them?

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I save mine as "Untitled" when i start a new one i make a new .sol Smile
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Empty Re: What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them?

Post by Derpinator Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:58 pm

In in-game i save them as 'split {number}' when its a scened track with high linecount like Catalyst Scened.
When it's a naked track, then i name it 'lr' or something simple like that.

In my .sol folder then i name it '!!! cata (If it were Catalyst Scened)' and '!!! SFS' if it were Silent Flame Scened.
For small unserious tracks then i just name it something like, short 1, manuals short or WTF IS THIS [I am a potty mouth] DONT OPEN IT

Last edited by Rapto on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 pm

I name all my naked tracks 'Untitled' and all my scenery tracks 'split 1', 'split 2', etc, or 'mask' 1, 2, 3, etc
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Usually something random..asdf is the best name xD
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirobi Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

When I save a track in progress, the save name is the number of lines the track has at that point in time.

This, for example, is a screenshot of what I see when I open LR and click the save/load button right now.
What do you name your unfinished tracks when you save them? Fnalhng
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm

I saved it as normal1, normal2, normal3, normalstall1, etc.

i sometimes name it something like "holyballsownage" if i'm proud of what i did in that session haha.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 pm

I save them with the name I'm going to give the track.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

SDHSHSGSHFGHDFGHDFHJFG

Pretty much Keyboard Mash and save

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Never "Untitled".. It's happened o me too many times where I saved something else over an Untitled which was a different track xD

I usually either put a date, line count, or just add a bunch of numbers or "M"s to "Untitled" cause my finger is always on "M" key xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 pm

my project...maybe...solo and a number
like:
solo1
solo2
solo3
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Usually the date (such as 0925, 1022). I always overwrite my saves, I never make multiple saves for differnet tracks. ._. I have backups though.

Some other good ones:
"bad"
"crap1"
"crap2"
"crap3" (all 3 are different)
"another piece of crap"
"this track blows"
"urination"
"defecation"
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm

usually just some random letter like g or h or f. I tend to follow the KISS formula quite strictly :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I save them with their name and always 1 or 2 copies. If I don't have a name I just use "New Track" 8D
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 pm

I usually name it something random and keep using that random name.
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down