We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins

5 posters

Go down

Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins Empty Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins

Post by Derpinator Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

They made this track in about a few hours.
Line Count: Around 375
They told me what would be cool, and then i made for example a loop a big jump etc Thumbs Up

Last edited by Rapto on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins Empty Re: Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins

Post by TigerXLine Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am

"blocked in my country because of music copyright Sad
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins Empty Re: Zombie Road by Rapto and his two cousins

Post by Derpinator Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 am

Uploading it to imageshack now...
Heres the link: http://yfrog.com/9dzombieroadz
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

okay rapto... there's... something you need to understand... if you can only do flatsled, put pressure in it, if you can do manuals, do more of it. Only jzor can do good flatsledding. it was okay i suppose, since you're a scener. i kind of like the big flat sledding recycle part, but that was about it... i mean, if you look at people's tracks nowadays, they're all circles, but you made a track that gives wierd unprofessional looking curves. im not saying your track is bad, it's just a couple things to improve on.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

linerage wrote:okay rapto... there's... something you need to understand... if you can only do flatsled, put pressure in it, if you can do manuals, do more of it. Only jzor can do good flatsledding. it was okay i suppose, since you're a scener. i kind of like the big flat sledding recycle part, but that was about it... i mean, if you look at people's tracks nowadays, they're all circles, but you made a track that gives wierd unprofessional looking curves. im not saying your track is bad, it's just a couple things to improve on.

you're not saying it's bad because you're a [I am a potty mouth]

it sucks, big time.
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

lol i got -repped and lankher got repped? what kind of world is this lol
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 pm

it's my world O_o
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

No offense, but skill wise, it kinda sucked.

But in reality, it looked like you and your family were extremely bored and just wanted to find a way to be entertained.

so yeah, cooolio.

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

linerage wrote:okay rapto... there's... something you need to understand... if you can only do flatsled, put pressure in it, if you can do manuals, do more of it. Only jzor can do good flatsledding. it was okay i suppose, since you're a scener. i kind of like the big flat sledding recycle part, but that was about it... i mean, if you look at people's tracks nowadays, they're all circles, but you made a track that gives wierd unprofessional looking curves. im not saying your track is bad, it's just a couple things to improve on.

This ^

If this track was just ment to be entertaintment for your family, its okay Wink

btw, keep up the good work! Thumbs Up
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 am

The story behind this track were:
My cousins were coming to me because of some special reasons. We were going outside, but then it became rainy and cloudy. Then we were going in and made this track, in an hout or two

@Cam, i know it sucked skill-wise. Why can't you just have fun with the game, without thinking on flowkillers, tricks and that stuff Eep? I'll probably get -repped for that sentence but you can't make me change my opinion Thumbs Up
@LineRage, I'm starting to understand the pressure trick Thumbs Up Hehe Inverted Onoz Very Happy Thumbs Up
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 am

Hehe, looks like you've got a + rep for that sentence Hehe

Try to make more pressure and hold on to your aditute: "its only fun"! Thumbs Up
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down