We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it)

+7
ACwazHere
TigerXLine
pure5152
Cereal
GhostY
CamQuartr
Wizzy
11 posters

Go down

Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it) Empty Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it)

Post by Wizzy Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Title is truth
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it) Empty Re: Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it)

Post by CamQuartr Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

dude

wtf

that was incredible

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it) Empty Re: Nightmare - Wizzy (it sucks dont watch it)

Post by Wizzy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

do you really live in new york? Im so jealous. Have you ever been to times square?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 pm

do you really not plan on finishing this? Im so disappointed. Have you ever thought about finishing it?

also yes and yes

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

when i first saw the title i thought you were using the song nightmare by A7X xD

but wow the track was amazing its really a shame that you didn't finish. it reminds me of hedge actually, but with more manuals. +rep 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 pm

No I don't really plan on finishing it. I feel its sense of direction got lost, many times. I have thought about it, and I've had many many ideas for how this track would turn out (as in some crazy new shiiistuff) but I just can't, school is taking it's toll and not to mention I'm switching school this week so I have get back in the groove again. My grades are all pretty satisfying (as in all A's and B's Thumbs Up) and I intend on keeping it that way. Until I can find some time to work on it again (and even if I do, I won't promise I'll even finish it) it's staying this way. In the mean time I'll probably do more shorter (as in 1:10 - 1:20 tracks) filler tracks, seeing as I haven't released anything at all since Evening Breeze, and that was months ago.

and that is so cool D: I've ALWAYS wanted to live in New York. Send me pics of your house :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Wow, that sure didn't look outdated, it was just so awesome.

Too bad you're not finishing it...

+rep
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:51 am

this is on par with aspi's levitation and H4m's vision. that every-frame tail pinch was beautiful.. too bad this will always be unfinished :\ it was a work of art.. in a very technical way XD
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 am

Love the thread-title! xD

Just kidding. Love your QUIRK-MANUALS! Shame you didn't finnish.

+ rep Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

wait wut
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 pm

that was insane >.<

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I am disappoint.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 am

that sucked.
waste of my time.

*sarcasm*
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 pm

epic thread bump
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down