We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Attack - Rafael

+14
crash2burn
LineMagiX
Derpinator
Lukking
Georgio_jc
Se7eN
rabid squirrel
Painlobster
linerage
Wolf_Spirit
Commandercoke
Purtle
Cereal
Rafael
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heart Attack - Rafael Empty Heart Attack - Rafael

Post by Rafael Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Read the description of the video Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKAXPwciu4
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Heart Attack - Rafael Empty Re: Heart Attack - Rafael

Post by Cereal Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

lol, I saw the first 1000 lines or so of this a month ago Hehe

I think it's safe to say that this will pwn me in toc3, it's like my track only: Harder, better, faster, and stronger (get the reference? :P)

also, great monument.

Last edited by Cereal on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 pm

It was good I suppose.

Not really the type of track I enjoy though, so don't take this to heart.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Wow...I love it! I've been waiting for this track for a long time and I must say, it did not dissapoint. I think it was the perfect length. Ridiculous speed. Nice song choice. And epic ending scenery! I love the thorns, the shading on the heart, and the amazing text. I can't imagine how frustrating it must've been to do that. xD

Oh and I'm so glad to be an inspiration. Very Happy I think that's a first.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Don't take this take it to HEART Hehe /immaturity
Damn raf, that was awesome. I'm begging to like these types of track now. You maintained the speed throughout, balanced manuals...epic flings and such....YUP it's epic ^^ Really well done raf, good luck in TOC also +rep 8D Oh yeah, the ending monument was really awesome, you had all the lines exactly spaced out the same...damn that must have been irritating to make!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

wow. that gave me a heart attack :P too fast for me to see some of the tricks though, and is it me or is it the speed that makes the curves look a bit unsmooth? but eh, i know raf puts effort into his tracks. *goes into denial mode*

nice track x3 ur gonna b 3rd in the Toc.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 pm

120 max speed. I consider 12 highspeed <_<.
I just have no idea how you deal with those crazy speeds. Anyway, awesome track! You've got a good shot in toc3 with this sucker Heart Attack - Rafael 232659 .
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Best highspeed stuff I've seen since O2B Smile

I think once you get over about 50 you can't tell the difference lol, I couldn't see any difference between 50 and 120.

Lots of fun stuff! I love your well-placed barrel rolls and grolls Very Happy

Definitely has a good shot in ToC3. And I would give a longer review if I knew much about quirk lol.

/goes to finish own track
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Great track, my fav highspeed this year :]

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Best highspeed stuff I've seen since O2B Smile

I think once you get over about 50 you can't tell the difference lol, I couldn't see any difference between 50 and 120.

Definitely has a good shot in ToC3. And I would give a longer review if I knew much about quirk lol.

hai uh what's O2B? this track is really good, so i wanna know what O2B is. is the track's name O2B or is it an abbreviation for a track's name?

EDIT: @ CC i watched it like a million times, it's just i didnt realize it means omniverse 2

Last edited by linerage on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i dont like to double post.)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

^Omniverse Beta 2 by Conundrummer. How have you not seen that yet? Won ToC2.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:19 am

I can say, this will be under the top10 in TOC3..

Dude, when you told me about this project I never expected such a mindblowing video. The most awesome thing about this video is that it is constantly wearing the "wow-factor".

All I can tell you is that you did a great job!
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 am

reeeeeeaaallllllly good hispeed stuff
at least top 10 in toc3 imo
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 am

You said I could scene this some time ago. Can that be possible? (PM with the .sol, please)
Btw I really like this track! The highspeed is so awesome!
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

Something about it just didn't tickle my fancy. :S I guess I was expecting something else. =/
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm

DeathknightDK2 wrote:You said I could scene this some time ago. Can that be possible? (PM with the .sol, please)

Now how many tracks are you scening?

Nice track Raf, loved every bit of it.
(i don't want to write a review, so yeah)

Last edited by crash2burn on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm

crash2burn wrote:
DeathknightDK2 wrote:You said I could scene this some time ago. Can that be possible? (PM with the .sol, please)

I canceled Silk Road (i got bored) MFF3 scened will be kinda paused (sorry Luk)
Actually it's only this (hopefully) Catalyst and SFS
That's not much for me
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Cereal wrote:lol, I saw the first 1000 lines or so of this a month ago Hehe

I think it's safe to say that this will pwn me in toc3, it's like my track only: Harder, better, faster, and stronger (get the reference? :P)

also, great monument.
Thanks, and I get the reference, haha :P. And I wouldn't say that too soon, your track is also awesome.
Purtle wrote:It was good I suppose.

Not really the type of track I enjoy though, so don't take this to heart.
Too bad you didn't like it. Oh well, not everybody loves highspeed. Thanks for the comment.
Commandercoke wrote:Wow...I love it! I've been waiting for this track for a long time and I must say, it did not dissapoint. I think it was the perfect length. Ridiculous speed. Nice song choice. And epic ending scenery! I love the thorns, the shading on the heart, and the amazing text. I can't imagine how frustrating it must've been to do that. xD

Oh and I'm so glad to be an inspiration. Very Happy I think that's a first.
I'm glad I didn't disappoint you, and I really owe you one for the ending monument. Thanks for all the help!
wolf_spirit wrote:Damn raf, that was awesome. I'm begging to like these types of track now. You maintained the speed throughout, balanced manuals...epic flings and such....YUP it's epic ^^ Really well done raf, good luck in TOC also +rep 8D Oh yeah, the ending monument was really awesome, you had all the lines exactly spaced out the same...damn that must have been irritating to make!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. @ ending monument: It took some time indeed :P
linerage wrote:wow. that gave me a heart attack :P too fast for me to see some of the tricks though, and is it me or is it the speed that makes the curves look a bit unsmooth? but eh, i know raf puts effort into his tracks. *goes into denial mode*

nice track x3 ur gonna b 3rd in the Toc.
I'm proud you expect me to get that far. Thank you!
Painlobster wrote:120 max speed. I consider 12 highspeed <_<.
I just have no idea how you deal with those crazy speeds. Anyway, awesome track! You've got a good shot in toc3 with this sucker Heart Attack - Rafael 232659 .
Haha, thanks.
rabid squirrel wrote:Best highspeed stuff I've seen since O2B Smile

Thanks for the comment, but it is no quirk, but manuals.
Good luck with your track.
Se7eN wrote:Great track, my fav highspeed this year :]
I can't remember any highspeed tracks from 2010. Thanks anyway :P
Georgio_jc wrote:I can say, this will be under the top10 in TOC3..

Dude, when you told me about this project I never expected such a mindblowing video. The most awesome thing about this video is that it is constantly wearing the "wow-factor".

All I can tell you is that you did a great job!
Well, that was my achievement. Thanks!
Lukking wrote:reeeeeeaaallllllly good hispeed stuff
at least top 10 in toc3 imo
I hope so :P
It was kind of a joke because the track is so big. Thanks anyway :P
~boo wrote:Something about it just didn't tickle my fancy. :S I guess I was expecting something else. =/
Too bad, what did you expect then?
crash2burn wrote:

Thanks Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by doneyear Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Oh [I am a potty mouth]. That was awesome. Really different than what most people would be doing atm with high-speed tracking. This one had more manuals than flings which I loved. Also, the manuals were really smooth for how fast the track was. Seems like something I would feel like doing, but not as high-speed. Just me personally but I just love those transition from one to another, especially the waves were really nice. The barrel rolls I think were a bit too much, but that's just me. Other than that, amazing. Favorite so far if you're entering this in ToC3.

Edit : At 1:07-1:10, I had a heart attack.

doneyear

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Honestly, it failed to amaze. It lost speed a lot* and you used the same trick to re-gain the speed almost every time (the shoulder squish). I'm not saying it's not good, it was great. It just failed to amaze me.

*you still had speed in general >.>. I just mean every time bosh was about to slow you did the trick to regain it.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

doneyear wrote:Really different than what most people would be doing atm with high-speed tracking.

Rather opposite of this. I think I was expecting more diverse trickery. Heart Attack - Rafael 92494
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Am I the only one thinking that this should be featured?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

doneyear wrote:Oh [I am a potty mouth]. That was awesome. Really different than what most people would be doing atm with high-speed tracking. This one had more manuals than flings which I loved. Also, the manuals were really smooth for how fast the track was. Seems like something I would feel like doing, but not as high-speed. Just me personally but I just love those transition from one to another, especially the waves were really nice. The barrel rolls I think were a bit too much, but that's just me. Other than that, amazing. Favorite so far if you're entering this in ToC3.

Thanks. That's really nice to hear. I'm glad you enjoyed this that much :O
Inu wrote:Honestly, it failed to amaze. It lost speed a lot* and you used the same trick to re-gain the speed almost every time (the shoulder squish). I'm not saying it's not good, it was great. It just failed to amaze me.

*you still had speed in general >.>. I just mean every time bosh was about to slow you did the trick to regain it.
I think that was my main flaw, indeed. Thanks for pointing it out. But I to do some tricks you need to sacrifice some speed, and I can't really think of anything else to do when you want to speed up quickly. I didn't want to use really new tricks, like asdfs and stuff. I wanted to show how good a track can be without too complicated tricks.
Thanks for the comment anyway. I'm glad there's something to learn too.
Oh, and I'm amazed someone -repped you for this comment. I fixed it for you Wink
~boo wrote:
doneyear wrote:Really different than what most people would be doing atm with high-speed tracking.

Rather opposite of this. I think I was expecting more diverse trickery. Heart Attack - Rafael 92494
It's not the opposite. Nowadays, many people would do the most amazing tricks possible, focusing on tricks, not track. I used the simpler tricks. I can't see how this is something predictable, since people expect people to do amazing, "modern" tricks. He's pointing that out.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Rafael wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:I would give a longer review if I knew much about quirk lol.
Thanks for the comment, but it is no quirk, but manuals.
It had a lot more quirk in it than I can do :P And that was those parts that really made the track IMO. Manuals at highspeed aren't really that hard, since I can do them xD Your equal pressure was above average though Smile
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Rafael wrote:
doneyear wrote:Oh [I am a potty mouth]. That was awesome. Really different than what most people would be doing atm with high-speed tracking. This one had more manuals than flings which I loved. Also, the manuals were really smooth for how fast the track was. Seems like something I would feel like doing, but not as high-speed. Just me personally but I just love those transition from one to another, especially the waves were really nice. The barrel rolls I think were a bit too much, but that's just me. Other than that, amazing. Favorite so far if you're entering this in ToC3.

Thanks. That's really nice to hear. I'm glad you enjoyed this that much :O
Inu wrote:Honestly, it failed to amaze. It lost speed a lot* and you used the same trick to re-gain the speed almost every time (the shoulder squish). I'm not saying it's not good, it was great. It just failed to amaze me.

I think that was my main flaw, indeed. Thanks for pointing it out. But I to do some tricks you need to sacrifice some speed, and I can't really think of anything else to do when you want to speed up quickly. I didn't want to use really new tricks, like asdfs and stuff. I wanted to show how good a track can be without too complicated tricks.
Thanks for the comment anyway. I'm glad there's something to learn too.
Oh, and I'm amazed someone -repped you for this comment. I fixed it for you Wink
~boo wrote:

It's not the opposite. Nowadays, many people would do the most amazing tricks possible, focusing on tricks, not track. I used the simpler tricks. I can't see how this is something predictable, since people expect people to do amazing, "modern" tricks. He's pointing that out.
I meant in my opinion about the opposite thing. And what do you mean by focusing on tricks, and not track? It's what I love about Hedge, He always finds a creative way to amaze me in a way nobody else really does anymore. Not because of the way he tends to find a couple new tricks every track he puts out.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next